News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

Woot-tastic Corned Beef and Cabbage

Started by Salty, February 13, 2010, 01:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

My Irish-as-fuck mother never boiled dinner.  :?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Bella

I love corned beef and cabbage! Sorry HFLS, from now on it's corned beef and cabbage all day every day!
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

trippinprincezz13

Meh, I still like corned and cabbage and will be making it in the near future. I just toss it all in the crockpot all day and it comes out delicious. Plus I'll be corning my own beef (heh), for ++deliciousness.

Then comes the best part - leftovers for corned beef hash!  :fap:

After I figured out the spices to make my own corned beef, I must've made corned beef & cabbage like 3 times last year. Maybe 2, but definitely made corned beef at least 3 times for much hash.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Bella

That's a great idea.  A crockpot is very close to the top of my wish list......right after a new hibachi. It'll be too hot to cook indoors again soon.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

HA!

SHE TOLD YOU!

SHE TOLD ALL OF YOU!

EFFED IN YOUR BIG OLD IRISH EY'S!