News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Stop making waves.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 21, 2007, 07:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 23, 2007, 07:51:55 PM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on March 23, 2007, 07:50:46 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 23, 2007, 06:34:05 AM
It's about making fun of Buddhism, IMO.   8)

The Good Reverend Roger:

Kicking Buddhists out of Satori for 40 years.

It's a public service.

One that we pay well for.

Or at least might, if we had any money.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Random Probability

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 23, 2007, 07:26:26 PM
          Speakin' of Budha, I got my ass kicked by them gooks in 'Nam!
         /
:mccain:

Fixed

Ambassador KAOS

:thumb:

good rant, that is all.
AKK: twice as modded as you'd believe.

phear my 1337 braynz!!!!11one!

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 30, 2007, 11:42:40 PM
At this point, I believe there only two things that are going to stop him.

1.  His connection going down
2.  HIMEOBS

NEWS:  Principia Discordia dot com:  Now with 90% less Ambassador KAOS!

Cain

Template

Quote from: Cain on February 26, 2009, 04:02:01 PM
Quote from: Ambassador KAOS on March 30, 2007, 04:42:20 PM
:thumb:

good rant, that is all.

This is the kiss of death.

Above is the breath of life, veiled.  A bump from more than a year ago can have no other purpose.

Faithless

Its all fun and games until Big Brother pokes you in the eye.
Oh, sonovabitch.