News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on February 08, 2011, 02:32:18 PM
Quote from: Luna on February 02, 2011, 07:30:14 PM
Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on February 02, 2011, 06:53:16 PM
the audiobook og American Gods by Neil Gaiman

Who's reading it?  (If they got Neil to sit down and read it, I'll have to track down a copy.)

its not neil gaiman, and i forgot who, sorry. However the audiobook of Stardust is read by Neil Gaiman

I don't bother with audiobooks, mostly.  (The Harry Dresden series, read by James Marsters, is about my only real audiobook addiction.)  That, however, I will be tracking down.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Scytale Anasûrimbor

uninspired sig is uninspired

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Choptop

The Inevitable Rise & Liberation of Niggy Tardust! by Saul Williams
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Disco Pickle

Doves - Jetstream (Time and Space Machine Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eglIW2gBytI&feature=bf_prev&list=FLKNpJnoWqQVE&index=4

I know, I've posted it before, but I keep going back to it.  It's just so damn good.  Those with little patience need to give it the 2:00 intro it needs.  Specifically 2:20 if it's just too much of an intro.  lyrics will not start until 2:46.  Love the muted bugle.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

The Wizard

Iggy Pop and the Stooges
Patti Smith
Bad Religion
Insanity we trust.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Jasper

LMNO

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 02, 2011, 07:46:29 PM
Gaga - Teeth

FUCKING sexy song.  My god.

There was an independently made video for this, that was circulating PTown this winter.  Yowza.

Jasper

LMNO

Jasper

LMNO

Jasper