News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slyph

Boy Crisis - Dressed To Digress (Nero Remix)

You can do me up like Woodrow Wilson / carry me children / exit the building
Let me love you like you are the shit girl
you are the shit, girl
you're the shit, girl  :D :mrgreen:

Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight

This was kind of my reaction to this thread, but upon examination of it those whom I'd like to dedicate this song towards will probably just retreat behind the walls of their gated communities.

Miss Demeanor

JESUS SAVES!   By shopping wisely and using double coupons!

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Cain

At first, I didn't like the Born This Way album that much.  But after playing it on loop for most of yesterday, it has grown on me.

Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way

AFK

Listening to various live performances of the reunited Faith No More lineup.  Even found a couple of clips where they invited original vocalist, Chuck Mosely on stage for some old songs.  I like Patton, but Mosley sounds better on the Mosley era tunes. 

This all started when I realized that Faith No More has been eligible for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame since 2010.  First album was released in 85.  I know damn well they will probably never get in, which is a damn shame because they seriously were one of the most creative and inventive rock acts of the 80s and 90s.  Though, I suppose the fact that they, unintentionally, ushered in the nu-metal genre could be held against them. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Listening to my son watching Youtube videos of people playing Minecraft. And yelling a lot.  :roll: I fail to understand how watching videos of someone else playing a video game is entertaining. It's even more boring than watching someone play a video game in person.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sita

Quote from: Your Mom on June 05, 2011, 03:33:23 PM
Listening to my son watching Youtube videos of people playing Minecraft. And yelling a lot.  :roll: I fail to understand how watching videos of someone else playing a video game is entertaining. It's even more boring than watching someone play a video game in person.
For me it's more about the commentary than the game play. If the commentary is awful or nonexistent then it doesn't matter how good the game is, the whole thing gets boring unless you are watching just to see how to get past a certain point.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sita on June 05, 2011, 04:52:44 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on June 05, 2011, 03:33:23 PM
For me it's more about the commentary than the game play. If the commentary is awful or nonexistent then it doesn't matter how good the game is, the whole thing gets boring unless you are watching just to see how to get past a certain point.

I assume he's in it for the commentary, but the commentary is just fucking annoying as hell.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Slyph

A Kiss to Build a Dream On - Louis Armstrong

Jasper

A heavy metal cover of the (objectively) best sci-fi robot's theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNUPf-QpxlI&feature=related

grammar edit

dontblameyoko

BBBBP
PPBLL ~Ted Kennedy as a baby (http://beatonna.livejournal.com/116931.html)
"ty7h hg uh nmcx,m cv8t gygj jg" ~another baby

Disco Pickle

Paul Van Dyk - Out There And Back (Classic)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adblb4N9OPY

never ceases to put me in a better mood.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Pope Pixie Pickle