News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Pendulum (featuring In Flames) - Self vs. Self

My two favorite bands together in the same song? I have the WEIRDEST boner!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBJjREXXSyA
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Triple Zero

Black Flag - TV Party

Heh, the Spider is strong in this one :lol:

The version I linked here (Youtube) is a bit faster than the one that just popped up on my random mp3 shuffle, which was from the Repo Man soundtrack. The faster version is a bit more fun to listen to, though the other one gets the "sit in front of the TV talk about nothing" point across better, so much that I wondered for a short moment "are they serious? nah it's a punk band, can't be" before I was certain I heard their sarcasm :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 14, 2011, 02:47:56 PM
Black Flag - TV Party

Heh, the Spider is strong in this one :lol:

The version I linked here (Youtube) is a bit faster than the one that just popped up on my random mp3 shuffle, which was from the Repo Man soundtrack. The faster version is a bit more fun to listen to, though the other one gets the "sit in front of the TV talk about nothing" point across better, so much that I wondered for a short moment "are they serious? nah it's a punk band, can't be" before I was certain I heard their sarcasm :)

LIKE.

East Coast Hustle

That's really the only Black Flag song I still liked once I stopped "liking" Black Flag just because I was "supposed" to.

Still a classic, IMO.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Reeducation

SHINING (NOR): The Madness and the Damage Done

Black Metal Jazz Industrial? Sounds good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qslyq8CcXu0&feature=related

I am very calm

Triple Zero

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on December 14, 2011, 07:39:42 PM
That's really the only Black Flag song I still liked once I stopped "liking" Black Flag just because I was "supposed" to.

Still a classic, IMO.

Oh, that's good then, I never heard any Black Flag song before, good thing I started with the one good one :)

(I just downloaded the soundtrack to Repo Man after watching it because I figured it would have a bunch of the right kind of oldskool punk tracks on it, but never got around to listening it until tonight's lucky shuffle)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

That was my first exposure to punk, tbh.  The track was the Circle Jerks' "Coup de Etat", and nothing was ever the same since.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Iason Ouabache

Fitz and The Tantrums - Don't Gotta Work It Out

Their lead singer is trying too hard to be Daryl Hall but they still have an awesome sound.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Murmur

Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Juana