News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Iron & Wine cover of Love Vigilantes. This song breaks my heart no matter how many times I listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugx0zC3Otwk&feature=related
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

That One Guy

Del tha Funkee Homosapien - I Wish My Brother George Was Here (I've just been rotating through the whole album the past day or so)

God DAMN this album is amazing, and it's only brushing the surface of what Del showed he'd be capable of later.

Here's a link to one of the more entertaining tracks, Mistadobalina: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13CJ77DGsBI
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

AFK

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Heh.  Now, it's "Funhouse" by the Stooges.  Probably on my top 10 list of best songs of all time. 

It always puts me in the mood of breaking things while laughing my guts out.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Fredtastic! on October 02, 2009, 09:06:53 PM
Ben Folds - Bitches aint shit

I saw Ben Folds play this track live at Glastonbury Festival 2008. It was awesome.

Iason Ouabache

Thanks to That One Guy I am now listening to "Missing Link" by Del tha Funkee Homosapien and Dinosaur Jr.

Damn, I gotta go find the Judgment Night soundtrack now.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

Iason Ouabache

Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - If You Leave

I can't get it out of my head!!!  :argh!:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Pope Pixie Pickle

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on October 02, 2009, 11:07:46 PM
Quote from: Fredtastic! on October 02, 2009, 09:06:53 PM
Ben Folds - Bitches aint shit

I saw Ben Folds play this track live at Glastonbury Festival 2008. It was awesome.

I don't dig on Ben Folds too much, but I will say he puts on one FUCK of a live show.

Personal Jesus - Johnny Cash (Depeche Mode cover)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Men's Recovery Project - Frank Talk About Mutants