News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

MMIX

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

MMIX

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

AFK

Tree Over River by Dean Evenson and Li Xiangting
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

Therapy? - If It Kills Me

probably the most underrated rock band ever.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky

Freeky

Oh yeah, and yesterday I listened to Lady Gaga - Bad Romance FOR THREE HOURS STRAIGHT. and then again today for another three hours, broke up over two sittings.

NotPublished

LMNO

I think it has something to do with her not actually wanting to enunciate "want your bad romance" in the hook, making it sound like "WAH-YA-BA-RAH-MANS".

Which, incidentally, it an ancient Kabalistsic chant that was appropriated by the Rosicrucians, and is designed to forge a connection to your Holy Guardian Angel.

AFK

Or someone imploring you to buy instant noodles. 

LMNO

Kabbalistically, these two statements are identical.

AFK

NotPublished

It is very easy to get bloated off of noodles