News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Golden Apes - Ferryman
Tyr - Hold The Heathen Hammer High
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

bds

Nataly Dawn - Seven Nation Army (Originally by the White Stripes)

PeregrineBF

Tyr -- Torsteins Kvaedi
The Baltimore Consort -- Remember me, my deir

Jasper

Quote from: Cain on March 22, 2010, 08:24:04 PM
It also happens to be a fucking awesome song.

Hard to find their stuff though, unfortunately.

:x 

Noo!

I freaking loved that, and I can't find more of it anywhere!

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cain

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 24, 2010, 06:42:52 PM
Quote from: Cain on March 22, 2010, 08:24:04 PM
It also happens to be a fucking awesome song.

Hard to find their stuff though, unfortunately.

:x 

Noo!

I freaking loved that, and I can't find more of it anywhere!

Might want to try them under their older name, "Teddybears sthlm".  I think there is some stuff on TPB.

Also listening to Us And Them by Pink Floyd.  Strangely apt music for my current mood, reading Teabagger violence on one window, and 5GW theory on another.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Jasper

Subtract Eight!

leaked flying lotus

Cosmogramma

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Cain

L'Arena - Ennio Morricone

Spaghetti western soundtracks are vastly underrated (I know, Il Mercenario was a Zapata Western, STFU, it was still filmed in Italy).

BadBeast

BadBeast demands that if he tells you, you will never make such a demand of him ever again!

Ting Tings, Great DJ (Acid Girl's remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsN_-KRQ6Kg

or that's what I was listening to. Now it's a bit of Hawkwind, Watching the Grass grow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-gjXK9hWL8&feature=related

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Eater of Clowns

October - Broken Bells

Relatively recent collaboration between Danger Mouse and Brian Mercer of The Shins.  The whole album is pretty good.  Danger Mouse I think commented that this is going to be an ongoing project and not a one shot deal.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

bds

Quote from: EoC on March 27, 2010, 03:39:40 PM
October - Broken Bells

Relatively recent collaboration between Danger Mouse and Brian Mercer of The Shins.  The whole album is pretty good.  Danger Mouse I think commented that this is going to be an ongoing project and not a one shot deal.

Love that album.

- Uffie - MCs Can Kiss