News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bds

The Notorious XX - Juicy-R.

Absolutely glorious. One of my favourite albums ever, with the late Notorious B.I.G. laid over the top. Oh dear god.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Hoser McRhizzy

It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

Batty Kissinger

Blue potatoes are ungainly things
As are red and purple lamb chops
Yet when we eat and creep and fall
We never ask a silent question. --Racter

AFK

Slaget Vid Blodsalv by Finntroll

This is what it would look like if the song was performed by Tom and Jerry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gubrtjcj7e8
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Blak Roc - Done Did It.

Black Keys plus Damon Dash's rolodex.  I recommend it.

E.O.T.

ENO - THURSDAY AFTERNOON

man, this sounds like most of his ambient stuff. still, good.

HARRY BELAFONTE

i had no idea the zaniness persisted so, ...

MARC ALMOND

b-sides from the "mother fist" Lp. marc rules. tattoos, tender sailors and rough, giant sized dildo play.

PLASTIKMAN

always great. this is 'consumed'. DAMN!! (some of the remixes from this album will disembowel you!!)

GEORGE STRAIT/ HANK WILLIAMS JR.

back to back. fuck you country radio, we're dinosaurs!!

"a good fight justifies any cause"

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Triple Zero

Quote from: E.O.T. on April 06, 2010, 08:14:06 AM
PLASTIKMAN

always great. this is 'consumed'. DAMN!! (some of the remixes from this album will disembowel you!!)

I was chilling to "Closer" last week, after watching Revolver. This sort of thing always makes me want a better sound system :)

Shall play Consumed later today. I'm not really familiar with that album.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.