News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 23, 2010, 02:03:15 PM
As well as, while I recognized a large part of the songs, they hardly touched "every" pop song of the last couple of decades. So would that mean there are other sets of chords that are similarly (if less) popular? Or is the rest a reasonably original chaotic selection of palatable chord progressions?

And that orange/blue contrast article is very interesting :D Dunno if you caught it, but a little while back I re-modified part of the SubGenius "people people" rant into a super cheesy corporate-looking website [I was bored and it amused me]. I might have copied the colours from somewhere, but it's no coincidence: http://000.blackironprison.com :)

I don't know balls about music theory but that sounds pretty likely.

Well done with the website.

Currently listening to a double-speed version (sounds like Chipmunks that are really pissed off) of Meshuggah's Future Breed Machine. I'm not sure which one I like more...
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LaughingOtter

You guys are way too cerebral for me.

Robert Johnson and the Punchdrunks - Sputnik Monroe
Future Crew (Skaven) - Instant Rejection
The KLF (with Tammy Wynette) - Justified and Ancient
Asylum Street Spankers - If You Love Me (You'll Sleep On The Wet Spot)
Frank Zappa - America Drinks And Goes Home
Beer and Pinball, Dammit!

the last yatto

Quote from: Vladimir Poopin on April 21, 2010, 10:29:28 PM
Do they have any good songs outside of Handlebars?

most of survival story (their new album) is good
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Placid Dingo

Carlo Bergonzi, Renata Tebaldi, Etc., Tullio Seraphin; St. Cecilia Academy Orchestra & Chorus – Puccini: Madama Butterfly - Act 1: Ecco! Son Giunte Al Sommo Del Pendio

It's not my fault I'm pretentious.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Suu

There is nothing wrong with classic opera. Ever.

VNV Nation - Sentinel

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Iason Ouabache

\

Salty

My Heart Would Know- Hank Williams

And a whole lot of Hank Williams besides. 
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Suu

Iason Ouabache

\

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit