News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

bds

M.I.A. - Born Free.

http://vimeo.com/11219730

You should totally check out Romain Gavras video for Stress, too. Oh and The Last Shadow Puppets. :)

Suu

And One - Military Fashion Show

I accidentally the whole discography. Including bootlegs, lives and singles. They appeared on my harddrive yesterday somehow.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Flaming Lips - "Yoshimi Battles the Robots"

Brotep

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Filthy Assistant.  He won't shut up.  I am examining my options.
Molon Lube

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on April 28, 2010, 07:43:35 PM
Stapler.

For starters.

Bear in mind, I have a complete machine/fabrication shop AND 2 labs at my disposal.
Molon Lube

AFK

I'm listening to a boring webinar on social marketing. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mangrove

Listening to my new fan in Australia (Craig Griffiths)

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘