Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

Deadmau5 - Hi Friend

Yeah, it's really repetetive.  But it's far far better than anything I've been forced to listen to at work so far.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Freeky

Whoever did the song - Werewolves of London

Suu

I did something really bad last night.

I had a 90s Night on Blip...

...Now I can't get Matchbox 20 out of my head. But I suppose it could be worse. I mean, at least it's real Alternative instead of the fucking emo that they call Altrock today. Plus I have this thing...for Rob Thomas...Since I was 15 years old...Even when he was skinny and had zits on his face... :oops:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Suu

Everyone has their musical guilty pleasure, and if mine is Rob Thomas then...well...so be it.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Muse - Uprsing

Pretty good video, but I don't think they'll ever top the one to Knights of Cydonia.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Suu

THE NEIGHBORS DOWNSTAIRS DO NOT LIKE THE DEFTONES I JUST FOUND OUT!  :lulz:

Pope Pixie Pickle

LMNO

Ultramagnetic MCs - "Feelin' It".

Do never test Ultramagnetic MCs.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

A heavily remixed version of Future Breed Machine by Meshuggah

WARNING: may cause an eargasm-induced aneurysm.

ETA: New favorite metal track.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Mesozoic Mister Nigel