News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

AFK

My daughter has started to sing one of his songs.  The one that repeats "baby" over and over again. And of course that's the only part she knows.   It's driving me bananas. 

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i wasnt joking im listening to that song  :x
ITS CATCHY

AFK

For Whom the Bell Tolls as covered by Moonsorrow

bds

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 15, 2010, 10:01:13 PM
Picked up M.I.A.'s new album today, /\/\ /\ Y /\ or whatever it's called.  It's fucking torturous, noisy, incoherent, and pretty obnoxious.  Waste of money, I think I'm going to just sell it back used and pick up the Dangermouse/Sparklehorse collaboration with the pretty David Lynch photos.

I disliked the first two songs when I listened to it, but after I got past XXXO I felt the album picked up somewhat. I still definitely prefer her older two albums though, but I wouldn't consider the entire album to be completely appalling.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Tchaikovsky - Slavonic March, for orchestra, Op. 31

Sister_Gothique

Stevie Nicks- Blue Denim

...and Babygirl pretending she's a--- :?......Zombie Ballerina, I can only assume...or maybe a kitty.
I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

Freeky

Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler

Shibboleet The Annihilator

AFK

The volunteer who shares my office mumbling random headlines from today's paper. 

Apparently the silent treatment isn't giving her the hint. 

I may have to get testy!

RWHN,
-testy

LMNO

Quote from: RWHN on July 23, 2010, 02:54:59 PM
The volunteer who shares my office mumbling random headlines from today's paper. 

Apparently the silent treatment isn't giving her the hint. 

I may have to get testy!

RWHN,
-testy

Get copy of Weekly World News.  Announce headlines as irrefutable fact.

LMNO

Bring the Ruckus - Wu Tang.

Motherfuckers.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Pope Pixie Pickle