News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reeducation

I am very calm

AFK

A smooth jazz version of Love Shack. 

It's groovy man. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Xooxe

I was browsing auditory illusions and I found this tune that uses a Risset rhythm to make it sound like the tempo is constantly increasing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pglGKqnQjik

Hanni

Quote from: Xooxe on October 22, 2010, 10:33:21 PM
I was browsing auditory illusions and I found this tune that uses a Risset rhythm to make it sound like the tempo is constantly increasing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pglGKqnQjik

Nice, never heard anything like that before...

slothrop23

Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

slothrop23

Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

E.O.T.

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Don Coyote

Abney Park's new album. Not that impressed with the vocals this time around. Feels like they are being drowned out by the instruments.

Rumckle

My Red Cell

A Welsh punk band that made one album then broke up or maybe changed their name then broke up, I can't remember.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Cuddlefish

This. Put it on, walk away from your computer, listen to the WHOLE THING. I DARE YOU!
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Hanni

Quote from: Cuddlefist on October 23, 2010, 03:53:02 PM
This. Put it on, walk away from your computer, listen to the WHOLE THING. I DARE YOU!

My ears are bleeding- and I'm about a minute in. I will sit through the reest though if it kills me.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Hanni on October 23, 2010, 08:12:43 PM
Quote from: Cuddlefist on October 23, 2010, 03:53:02 PM

My ears are bleeding- and I'm about a minute in. I will sit through the reest though if it kills me.

And he was never heard from again...
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Hanni