Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Choptop

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Freeky

Disco Pickle

Disco Pickle

The Good Reverend Roger

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT THE LINT IN MY POCKET!

It's blue, mostly.  I'm wearing jeans.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Disco Pickle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 12, 2010, 07:07:35 PM

that's pretty selfish of you.  It's always about YOUR lint?

incidentally, does it match the color of the lint in your belly button?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on November 12, 2010, 07:08:49 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 12, 2010, 07:07:35 PM

that's pretty selfish of you.  It's always about YOUR lint?

incidentally, does it match the color of the lint in your belly button?

No, that's more of a mold-green.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on November 12, 2010, 07:06:42 PM
Never Gonna Come Back Down - BT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tGcKVNDoiI

BT ... that's a long time ago, only thing I ever heard from him was the "Love Peace and Grease" EP, which is awesome.

Should check out more by the guy (?), apparently.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 12, 2010, 09:32:15 PM
Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on November 12, 2010, 07:06:42 PM
Never Gonna Come Back Down - BT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tGcKVNDoiI

BT ... that's a long time ago, only thing I ever heard from him was the "Love Peace and Grease" EP, which is awesome.

Should check out more by the guy (?), apparently.

yes.  mathematician turned musician.  Brian Transeau is in my top 3 of all time for composition.

love peace and grease was from his first album ESCM (Electric Sky Church Music) and was the album that got me hooked.  

he has never made a bad song.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

bds

Big Boi - Feel Me (Intro).

This album ("Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty") is goddamn awesome.