News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

Right Where You Are Sitting Now podcast

Started by Iason Ouabache, March 01, 2009, 10:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

http://sittingnow.co.uk/

The Right Where You Are Sitting Now podcast has an episode about Robert Anton Wilson.  I haven't been able to listen to it all the way through yet but it's been good so far. They talk to Rev. Ivan Stang, Lon Milo Duquette, and Richard Metzger from Disinfo.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Broken AI on March 02, 2009, 01:00:06 AM
this is not what I thought it was at all ...  :x
:?  What?

BTW, I finally finished listening to the whole thing.  My thoughts: Taylor Ellwood is a spag and would probably fit in perfectly at Mystic Wicks or TCC, the Ivan Stang interview is absolutely classic and the shitty music at the end was completely unnecessary.  If you don't listen to the whole thing at least listen from 1:15:00 to 1:38:00 that covers all of the stuff about Discordianism, the interview with Ivan Stang, and RAW talking about the Church of the Subgenius.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Broken AI on March 02, 2009, 01:42:42 AM
I thought it would be a podcast from Right Where You Are Sitting Now.

We should do that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Idiot

I am sitting in a chair.  It is not communist.