News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Moral Absurdism

Started by MrFrizzleFry, March 03, 2009, 03:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I WANT STORYTIME IN THE WELDING SHACK

Why can't I get storytime in the welding shack????  :argh!:

It would make mornings something to look forward to.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 06, 2009, 04:56:53 AM
I WANT STORYTIME IN THE WELDING SHACK

Why can't I get storytime in the welding shack????  :argh!:

It would make mornings something to look forward to.

I could maybe post some transcripts.

But its not the same.   :sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Seriously. It's not. Podcasts would be something.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Personal note to self:   Remember to use "Storytime in the Welding Shack" as an album title.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO redux on March 06, 2009, 12:55:10 PM
Personal note to self:   Remember to use "Storytime in the Welding Shack" as an album title.

:)

Hideous details available upon request.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 06, 2009, 05:26:26 AM
Seriously. It's not. Podcasts would be something.

Not really.  No cranky old pervert bikers = fail.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Idiot

Your "Caps Lock" "Key" is actually out to get you.  Look at it closely, stare at it - you will notice it's staring back.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: smokngoat on March 14, 2009, 11:53:05 AM
Your "Caps Lock" "Key" is actually out to get you.  Look at it closely, stare at it - you will notice it's staring back.

You don't actually HAVE to reply to every thread, you know.

Spork

Quote from: Nigel on March 14, 2009, 05:10:45 PM
Quote from: smokngoat on March 14, 2009, 11:53:05 AM

You don't actually HAVE to reply to every thread, you know.
chuckle...  :lol:

Spork

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 06, 2009, 03:46:14 AM
Quote from: Kai on March 06, 2009, 03:22:14 AM
What rat should have said was "generally behaving like an unfunny asshole is stupid."

Okay.

At work, I'm all like  :argh!:

and then my crew is like  :lulz:

Every day at 11:30 is rant time in the welding shack.  They talk politics, I get all riled up, blow my stack completely and puke out some sick shit, then they start arguing whether I should be killed by blowtorch or not.

They have VERY high standards when it comes to venting.
Is it possible that your continued success/survival is due to the the fact that you put the ASS in  ASSBESTOS?   :evil: