News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

I Wish I Was In Britain Right Now

Started by A.N. Other, March 03, 2009, 05:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.N. Other

"Wow, for an asshole, everyone loves you, honey." -My wife

MrFrizzleFry

God finds the stupid America stereotype hilarious.

A.N. Other

You mean the beer swillin', redneck that believes God will kill them towel heads good, damn it!

That stereotype?
"Wow, for an asshole, everyone loves you, honey." -My wife

Sir Squid Diddimus

wtf do free books in Brittan have to do with any american stereotype

MrFrizzleFry

Quote from: Sprehhan Boli on March 03, 2009, 06:07:44 AM
You mean the beer swillin', redneck that believes God will kill them towel heads good, damn it!

That stereotype?

Requia ☣

I have a sudden urge to get the bill of rights tattooed on my ass.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't know, but this thread makes me think of the hot auto mechanic I found on OKCupid who has a ridiculous list of favorite books, and by "ridiculous" I mean  :fap:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

MrFrizzleFry

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on March 03, 2009, 07:19:28 AM
Quote from: Squid-diddle on March 03, 2009, 06:16:35 AM
wtf do free books in Brittan have to do with any american stereotype
The person who made the thread is American. She wishes she is in Britain, because of the free books and ask God why. The reason she is not there is because God finds the stupid American stereotype hilarious, and wants to keep it alive.

Mu

Britain isn't the best place to be at the moment though to be honest... Try somewhere where the economy isn't as unstable  :horrormirth:
"If the truth can be told, so as to be understood, it will be believed." - The Shamen, Re Evolution, 1992

Cain

Or the leaders as ineptly authoritarian.

Or the people as stupid.

Or the weather as bad.

Or the food as bad.

Or the higher education system funded as bad.

In fact, it would be shorter to draw up a list of why anyone should want to live in the UK, which would go: sometimes free books are given away, and, because I'm here.

Also, I have friends studying at Bristol Uni, so they probably hired a truck and made their way down to this warehouse.  I shall make enquiries.

bds

Cain speaks pure troof.
This country sucks dick.

How dare I be born here?

:argh!:

Triple Zero

also: Payne, P3NT and Irn Bru and Haggis and uhhh Tate Modern is pretty cool?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on March 03, 2009, 10:46:08 AM

In fact, it would be shorter to draw up a list of why anyone should want to live in the UK, which would go: sometimes free books are given away, and, because I'm here.

And St John's Restaurant.

http://www.foodtourist.com/ftguide/Content/I2052.htm