News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

The Truth About The "Octomom"

Started by Cainad (dec.), March 04, 2009, 06:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Quote from: Ratatosk on March 10, 2009, 08:45:28 PM
Quote from: Jenne on March 10, 2009, 08:43:04 PM
where all the funding is put to work, anyway.

As will the kids... Hey at least they'll have jobs!  :horrormirth:

With the people on that comment thing, seems they are just fine with that!

Ugh.  Those people are pissing me off.  :lol:

Jenne

Quote from: Jenne on March 10, 2009, 06:17:42 PM
Isn't it though?
I'm having fun, however.

This is as close to being a troll as I've ever been.

Hey, this shit is kind of fun.  I got called a "jackass" by some guy named Rob, but then it got erased.  :(

Cain

So March 15th is doomsday, then? (heh, irony)

I'm just going to organize popcorn and CNN, for when it all goes to hell.

Jenne

For the state of CA it is.  I'm not sure when the other states' laws legislate the time period for firings in the education community.  I'd wager it varies.

Cain

Only needs to be California.  One of the largest economies in the world, the shockwaves will no doubt reverberate through the international markets, what is left of them.

Jenne

Exactly.  Something the assholes on that comment area of that website seem to choose to willfully ignore.

fomenter

my wife went to one of the school cuts/budget meetings here in Sac. last night, it was lulz and :argh!:

from what i have heard ,the teachers all got up and made a ruckus, the big turd in charge got burned pretty good on the 100 thousand dollar a year protege she just hired and the big money she just spent redecorating her office and installing a fancy bathroom,

it wont make any difference in the end  and the kids will lose there chance to be educated but the teachers got some small satisfaction humiliating the woman in a public forum ..

it would be nice if the news covered this stuff the teachers are the only ones who seem to know how badly the money is being misspent..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Jenne

I know I know.  I came home from Monday night's wake of a Board of Ed meeting and immediately wanted to both kickbox a horde of bodies and get roaringly, stinkingly drunk.  I started to hate California at that point.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on March 11, 2009, 06:44:05 PM
I know I know.  I came home from Monday night's wake of a Board of Ed meeting and immediately wanted to both kickbox a horde of bodies and get roaringly, stinkingly drunk.  I started to hate California at that point.

We have crappy schools in AZ, too.  But we have guns and booze and hordes of perverts who are serious about having a good time.

You should consider relocating.  The high desert is where it's at.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 12, 2009, 01:43:38 AM

We have crappy schools in AZ, too.  But we have guns and booze and hordes of perverts who are serious about having a good time.

Yeah, I've spent some TIME in the high desert.  Friggin' FREAKY out there.  The heat fries your brain like a fuckin' egg half the time.

Sigh.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on March 12, 2009, 02:32:54 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 12, 2009, 01:43:38 AM

Yeah, I've spent some TIME in the high desert.  Friggin' FREAKY out there.  The heat fries your brain like a fuckin' egg half the time.

Sigh.

I spent the weekend with perverts and conspiracy freaks.   :)

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Jenne

Tch.  I got those in my own FAMILY!  :lol:  But yeah, they pretty much abound in the desert.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on March 12, 2009, 02:39:14 AM
Tch.  I got those in my own FAMILY!  :lol:  But yeah, they pretty much abound in the desert.

No, I mean STACKS of perverts.

Jenne

GAH!  And you're enticing me to LIVE there?  :lulz:

Ya nut! :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on March 12, 2009, 02:45:54 AM
GAH!  And you're enticing me to LIVE there?  :lulz:

Ya nut! :lulz:

Oh, it's fucking awesome.  The leather freaks were the best.  Even the fucking FURRIES were packing heat, too. 

AMAZING!   :lulz: