News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

occult and various ancient symbol fonts.

Started by Bu🤠ns, October 19, 2008, 06:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

i'm not sure if there is an applicable thread but the applications of these are endless.

http://www.geocities.com/nu_isis/fonts.html

maybe i should have done this in the postergasm forum ... well...too late now

The Dark Monk

I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Suu

Quote from: Burns on October 19, 2008, 06:07:49 PM
i'm not sure if there is an applicable thread but the applications of these are endless.

http://www.geocities.com/nu_isis/fonts.html

maybe i should have done this in the postergasm forum ... well...too late now

Do you have the Fnord font? I can send it to you if you like.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

I can move this to Propaganda if you want.  Some of the fonts look pretty cool.

And yes, that's The Other Anonymous' font.

Bu🤠ns

http://www.mediafire.com/?zezaozkwzmd

also vector based versions of the circle, triangle, and the seals from the goetia.  i picked up vextractor based on a thread i read. and i thought this would be suitable to try it out.  so, you know, it's enlargable to epic proportions. and not too bad with the random artifacts...but who really give a shit.

and yeah, cain, good choice...if its isn't too much trouble. :)

Valerie - Gone

Oh wow. This is pretty cool. Thanks, Burns.
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Let him that would move the world, first move himself. -Socrates

shadowfurry23

Hm.  That reminds me I should try doing more sigils & rot that I can compose on computer.

need to get back in the habit of doing sigils - I think it was useful.

These will probably be more useful to me, but i'm likely the only one doing Star Trek ritual magick
This play, however, is an affirmation of lifeā€”not an attempt to bring order out of chaos nor to suggest improvements in creation, but simply a way of waking up to the very life we're living, which is so excellent once one gets one's mind and one's desires out of its way and lets it act of its own accord. - John Cage

Golden Applesauce

Note:

If you use symbols on your signs without knowing what they mean, expect random people to be very offended.

GA,
had no idea Egyptians were still touchy about the Wedjat.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Bu🤠ns

truth and beware the fylfot cross. 

ga -- i didn't know they were touchy...in fact this one fellow i know has it tattoo'd on his arm because his mother is egyptian and father something else. what gives?

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Burns on November 03, 2008, 04:33:23 AM
truth and beware the fylfot cross. 

ga -- i didn't know they were touchy...in fact this one fellow i know has it tattoo'd on his arm because his mother is egyptian and father something else. what gives?

Frankly, I still have no idea.  Maybe I had it facing the wrong direction?

It was the one in the font set posted above, with the recycling triangle around it.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

http://cdl.museum.upenn.edu/cuneifonts.html

Best cuneiform font I've come across. Has most of the early-akkadian signs, and it seems to render a lot of the sumerian ideograms that fell out of use early in the akkadian period.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

the last yatto

QuoteOn January 16, 1893, four boatloads of United States Marines armed with Gatling guns and hundreds of rounds of ammunition came ashore in Honolulu, capital of the independent  
Kingdom of Hawai'i. As the Royal Hawaiian band played a concert at the Hawaiian Hotel, 162 troops marched through the streets of Honolulu, heading for the palace. The Queen of Hawai'i, 
Lili'uokalani, looked down from her balcony as the troops took up their positions.  The following   day, she surrendered at gunpoint,  yielding her throne to the government of the United States.

not sure what i want to do for the border or just make it smaller
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit