News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Save Our Kids

Started by hunter s.durden, March 11, 2009, 12:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Regret on March 16, 2009, 05:44:05 PM
Heh.
My friends are often amused by how fast i can turn the TV off when the annoying commercials start. I'll lunge, jump, run or lift furniture just to get the damn thing to stfu.

I often get questioning looks just for muting the blasted things, let alone turning them off.

AFK

My daughter tends to watch commercial-free stations like Boomerang and Noggin.  Every once in awhile we might catch an ep of Spongebob or something similar on Nickelodeon and she gets quite impatient when the commercials come on. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

P3nT4gR4m

I prefer to blag my teevee from torrents. No ads and I get the US shows days or even weeks in advance of UK airings. M$ media server, wireless router and PS3 - my own little personal teevee service - Sky++ :ninja:

I'm up to my arse in Brexit Numpties, but I want more.  Target-rich environments are the new sexy.
Not actually a meat product.
Ass-Kicking & Foot-Stomping Ancient Master of SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK
Awful and Bent Behemothic Results of Last Night's Painful Squat.
High Altitude Haggis-Filled Sex Bucket From Beyond Time and Space.
Internet Monkey Person of Filthy and Immoral Pygmy-Porn Wart Contagion
Octomom Auxillary Heat Exchanger Repairman
walking the fine line line between genius and batshit fucking crazy

"computation is a pattern in the spacetime arrangement of particles, and it's not the particles but the pattern that really matters! Matter doesn't matter." -- Max Tegmark