News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Financial fuckery thread

Started by Cain, March 12, 2009, 09:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hirley0

ad 51531 Monday ? No /OR/ Limited access to page 97 ^

hirley0

Faust

Don't worry Hirley, I'll look into this this evening.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

hirley0

Quote from: Faust on March 11, 2014, 07:42:21 AM

Hi: Not worried:: iT sure has been A Difficult week However>

Faust

Quote from: hirley0 on March 11, 2014, 07:50:23 AM

Yeah, I thought I had everything fixed last Sunday but apparently not.

hirley0

it looks to me like you set the clock back 1 hour /\/ot spring forward fall back

Quote from: Faust on March 11, 2014, 07:54:31 AM

Faust

Quote from: hirley0 on March 11, 2014, 08:02:17 AM
it looks to me like you set the clock back 1 hour /\/ot spring forward fall back

Quote from: Faust on March 11, 2014, 07:54:31 AM

Hehe, I might have done that too but I don't think that will fix what's going on.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

http://truth-out.org/news/item/22496-imf-urges-redistribution-to-tackle-growing-inequality
http://www.imf.org/external/np/pp/eng/2014/012314.pdf

QuoteThe IMF, arguably the world's premiere financial institution, is stating unequivocally that income inequality "tends to reduce the pace and durability" of economic growth. In a paper released Thursday, the fund also suggests that a spectrum of approaches to "progressive" redistribution – national tax and spending policies that are purposefully tilted in favour of the poor – would decrease inequality and hence "is overall pro-growth".

If anyone can recommend some good crash courses/background info on the IMF, I'm all ears.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cain

Joe Stiglitz, former Chief Economist of the World Bank, said the IMF was in the business of destroying third world economies, in favour of monopoly cartels.  Just put "stiglitz IMF" into Google and you'll get the goods.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Cain on March 17, 2014, 07:52:19 AM
Joe Stiglitz, former Chief Economist of the World Bank, said the IMF was in the business of destroying third world economies, in favour of monopoly cartels.  Just put "stiglitz IMF" into Google and you'll get the goods.
And now that the monopoly cartels are seeing their profits go down the IMF is changing it's tack.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Yah, I've been quietly raging about that for a few weeks. The wage fixing of 'engineer' class employees directly affects wages of all tech employees across the industry.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Telarus

Quote from: Cain on January 30, 2014, 09:05:25 AM
So, the Mail potentially has found something interesting here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547684/TWO-senior-American-bankers-working-London-commit-suicide-just-two-days-one-jumped-500ft-death-JP-Morgan-skyscraper.html

QuoteTwo top ranking American bankers working in senior positions in London have committed suicide in the space of two days.

Gabriel Magee, a 39-year-old JP Morgan bank executive, died early this morning after he jumped 500ft from the top of the bank's European headquarters. His body was discovered on the ninth floor roof, which surrounds the 33-story Canary Wharf skyscraper.

Just two days earlier, on Sunday, fellow American banker, William 'Bill' Broeksmit, 58, was found hanging in his South Kensington home.

Broeksmit – who retired last February – was a former senior manager at Deutsche Bank and had lived in London many years. He started working for the bank in 1996 but left for a period of 7 years before returning in 2008.

MORE BANKER SUICIDE (seriously, this is a trend now)
http://money.cnn.com/2014/04/08/news/companies/abn-amro-suicide/index.html
A former senior ABN Amro banker suffering from severe depression killed his wife and daughter before taking his own life.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Telarus on April 09, 2014, 06:50:28 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 30, 2014, 09:05:25 AM
So, the Mail potentially has found something interesting here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547684/TWO-senior-American-bankers-working-London-commit-suicide-just-two-days-one-jumped-500ft-death-JP-Morgan-skyscraper.html

QuoteTwo top ranking American bankers working in senior positions in London have committed suicide in the space of two days.

Gabriel Magee, a 39-year-old JP Morgan bank executive, died early this morning after he jumped 500ft from the top of the bank's European headquarters. His body was discovered on the ninth floor roof, which surrounds the 33-story Canary Wharf skyscraper.

Just two days earlier, on Sunday, fellow American banker, William 'Bill' Broeksmit, 58, was found hanging in his South Kensington home.

Broeksmit – who retired last February – was a former senior manager at Deutsche Bank and had lived in London many years. He started working for the bank in 1996 but left for a period of 7 years before returning in 2008.

MORE BANKER SUICIDE (seriously, this is a trend now)
http://money.cnn.com/2014/04/08/news/companies/abn-amro-suicide/index.html
A former senior ABN Amro banker suffering from severe depression killed his wife and daughter before taking his own life.
Did you contrast with average suicide rates?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"