News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

The Rogue Discordian Collection, v 2.0

Started by Cain, March 14, 2009, 01:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

1) They sue other people on the grounds that they have a patent on buying stuff by clicking.

2) They launched a print on demand service, then started kicking off small authors who had gotten amazon stores but didn't use their service.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Thanks Requia, this is good to know.

Is there any place I could read more on the print on demand situation?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Elder Iptuous

Cain

Note: I'm going to wipe those links out in a week or so.  If you want to download it, I suggest you do it ASAP, or else bookmark the links themselves (which I wont touch) for later use.

LMNO

Incidentally, have you actually read all these?

Cain

Not in detail, no.  I have read about half, and I skimmed the rest as a test of quality and relevance assurance.

Triple Zero

bookmarked for getting later, and crossreferencing with the previous collection to remove dupes
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jasper

These are all on my hard drive (and ebook reader :D)  so if you're reading this in teh future and you can't get a hold of these, just let me know and I'll put them up on rapidshare or something for ya.

Cain

Awesome.  I have the books, but in an uncollected state (no point duplicating files, or overturning my own careful filing system) and I'll leave the list up as well, just in case.

Cain

I don't know, to be honest.  I believe others still have copies of the files, however (I long dissolved them back into my general collection, for purposes of administrative ease.  Finding some of them was a bitch when they were kept seperate).  If so, I am sure they will come forward and contact you.