News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Boner, We Hardly Knew Ye...

Started by hooplala, February 22, 2010, 10:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Boner from "Growing Pains" has apparently been eaten by Canada...

from wiki:
Quote"In February 2010, Joshua Koenig was reported missing by friends and family.[2] He was last seen in West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on February 14, and missed a scheduled flight back to the U.S. on February 16.[3] According to his parents, Koenig left evidence that he was depressed prior to his disappearance.[4]"

...the "evidence" in question was the entire Growing Pains catalogue
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

BabylonHoruv

Isn't Surrey the serial killer capital of Canada?
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

hooplala

Well, it's where we grow them, if that's what you mean.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

It's damn near two years later, and nobody cares about the boner.   :cry:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 07, 2011, 10:12:11 PM
It's damn near two years later, and nobody cares about the boner.   :cry:

They did find his body.  I remember the press conference.

http://gossiponthis.com/2010/02/26/andrew-koenig-found-dead/
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Murmur

Wow... I barely remember him in "Growing Pains". Kinda brings that show back for me.
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

hooplala

Quote from: Murmur on November 08, 2011, 03:21:49 AM
Wow... I barely remember him in "Growing Pains". Kinda brings that show back for me.

THEN YOU BARELY REMEMBER "GROWING PAINS", MOTHERFUCKER.  Boner fucking MADE that show.  The show may have ostensibly been about the Seavers, but only a fucking fool would believe that.  Was Happy Days about the Cunninghams?  Fuck no.  It was about the incredible sex appeal of Ralph Malph.  Everybody knows that. Was the Brady Bunch about the Bradys?  Jesus Christ no, it was about mostly about Sam the Butcher, and if you look a little closer it was all about the Watergate scandal.  You read a lot of Tom Clancy novels, don't you?  Was Maude about Maude?  No, it was about Adrienne Barbeau's enormous tits... what is wrong with you?  Like seriously, what is wrong with you?

How could you ignore the boner?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Nephew Twiddleton

Especially where Boner was Chekov's son.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cramulus

Quote from: Hoopla on November 08, 2011, 01:41:33 PM
Quote from: Murmur on November 08, 2011, 03:21:49 AM

THEN YOU BARELY REMEMBER "GROWING PAINS", MOTHERFUCKER.  Boner fucking MADE that show.  The show may have ostensibly been about the Seavers, but only a fucking fool would believe that.  Was Happy Days about the Cunninghams?  Fuck no.  It was about the incredible sex appeal of Ralph Malph.  Everybody knows that. Was the Brady Bunch about the Bradys?  Jesus Christ no, it was about mostly about Sam the Butcher, and if you look a little closer it was all about the Watergate scandal.  You read a lot of Tom Clancy novels, don't you?  Was Maude about Maude?  No, it was about Adrienne Barbeau's enormous tits... what is wrong with you?  Like seriously, what is wrong with you?

How could you ignore the boner?

:potd:

Jenne

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 08, 2011, 04:53:51 PM
He wasn't found with his feet missing, was he?

That's one of my favorite mysteries of all time.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."