News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

Missions, Goals, Objectives

Started by Cramulus, March 19, 2009, 03:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Richter

My stints as Chaplain, Deacon, or Reverend, have gotten me chewing over the whole "Discordian Missionary" bit. 
Other groups stand and preach.  We can do it too, with better subject matter.  It's great for networking and finding folks into the same ideas, but how do you REACH people?

Going back to the "authentic experience" discussion, Felix's reports of pitching BIP and so on at other forums, and people pitchign their own work here, I'm convinced that it's not going to be a quick project.
Even places where I've gone in with cred established, it's not always easy to get people into a new game / idea / discourse.  Time, and gradual prodding of folks towards our ideas, or workign up their own, might be interesting to try.

Would it be worth doing VERY long term posting with a place? 
It's been proven how to call out bullshit, break down idiots, or bring intelligent conversation to a halt, but could we improve / help develop a forum?  There are plenty out there worth trashing, maybe find one worth playing with.

That's my brain dump.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat