News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

THE NEW BLACKLIST

Started by OPTIMUS PINECONE, March 13, 2009, 05:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: yhnmzw on March 20, 2009, 10:33:08 PM
Quote from: Pope Lecherous on March 19, 2009, 04:02:37 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 18, 2009, 09:39:28 AM
Hey, Pope Lecherous: Do you have kids?

Would you be willing to risk them being Napalmed if you voted?

If you answered yes to that, does that make you a better/more strongly convicted person than someone who answered no?

No.

"No" to what?

Um... no one said that, but in the real world your anonymity is shrinking at a rate proportional to how accessible information becomes.  That's how Democracy should work but guess what, all someone needs is your name.  What will you do when they come knocking on your door?

the end

What does anonymity have to do with anything?  Do you think that, in the future, violent mobs will pressure others to support the mob view?

Peoples' right to vote and not suffer any consequences.  I don't have a problem with that. To answer your second question...  In one of the most undesirable cases, yes.

In any case, use all recourse available under law.  Or disappear them, tracelessly.
What did you expect?
Just asking.

I don't expect anything different.  Your question probably should have been directed at someone else.
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on March 21, 2009, 07:11:26 AM
Dude used the word "anarchy" and suddenly everything made sense.

I didnt start it
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on March 22, 2009, 09:14:19 PM

Yea, I think many people would have a big problem with you sacrificing your principles to achieve something desirable...  Do the ends justify the means or dont they?  It seems that has been labeled as the bad in these parts.

No. They don't.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."