News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

So I've been gone for a little over a week and...

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 22, 2009, 12:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Bruno

Waitaminnit, this forum doesn't taste like apples...

It tastes like...

...!!!

:vom:
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm way better than everyone else here, and smarter and more objective about everything. In fact, the lame crap you talk about and your bullshit opinions make me feel sick to my stomach, so I'm going to publicly announce that I can't take your pathetic swill anymore and am leaving the board for a while.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dr Goofy

because they be playa hatas!

OKAY!!!!

Okay some one needs to shoot me for what I just posted!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ratatosk on March 23, 2009, 03:19:54 PM
This is a good Apple Talk thread... mostly because I'd rather go read about Down Syndrome Pimp Momma than the self-absorbed wankery that a couple mods have decided to post here.

Your point has been given due consideration, and you are hereby invited to choke on a dick.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2009, 12:21:39 AM
This is a good Apple Talk thread... mostly because I'd rather go read about Down Syndrome Pimp Momma than the self-absorbed wankery that a couple mods have decided to post here.

Your point has been given due consideration, and you are hereby invited to choke on a dick.

Same to you.

Also, I loved the new Rant.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 23, 2009, 07:54:04 PM
I'm way better than everyone else here, and smarter and more objective about everything. In fact, the lame crap you talk about and your bullshit opinions make me feel sick to my stomach, so I'm going to publicly announce that I can't take your pathetic swill anymore and am leaving the board for a while.

No, no, I was wrong.  Let's talk about the page 6 dish of the week.

Anyone heard anything about Paris Hilton or Nichole Richie?  Or how about Octomom?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ratatosk on March 24, 2009, 12:22:34 AM

Same to you.

I had fun writing it, but I suspect it was a waste of time in any other fashion.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2009, 12:23:27 AM

Same to you.

I sure hope never...
I had fun writing it, but I suspect it was a waste of time in any other fashion.

Nah, though it would be useful if you provided some hypothetical "How-To's" along with those kind of rants  :wink:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ratatosk on March 24, 2009, 12:25:33 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2009, 12:23:27 AM

Same to you.

I sure hope never...

Nah, though it would be useful if you provided some hypothetical "How-To's" along with those kind of rants  :wink:

Working on that.  I will be posting some helpful suggestions in the form of a pamphlet (one chapter at a time) in OMF, starting Wednesday night.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

:lulz: :lulz:

Sir Squid Diddimus

I steels don't unustain why evehbuddy so upset up in heah.
I thank evurbudduh juss need tuh sit durn and has a good scremmich and juss relurx a bit, dass owl. ooooh baby, hans me dat hotsaws for dis chikurn wang.
             \

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Judging by her proximity to Bubba, I'd say she is an intern. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.