News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

So I've been gone for a little over a week and...

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 22, 2009, 12:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

AFK

Aww c'mon everybody.  Can't we just have fun and not think so darn hard about it? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: LMNO on March 25, 2009, 07:33:47 PM
Oh, for Christ's sake.

I don't think he drank rice wine. I'm pretty sure it was all grape in Israel...
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

In either case I bet it went right through him. 

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 25, 2009, 07:38:38 PM
Aww c'mon everybody.  Can't we just have fun and not think so darn hard about it? 
NO!!!!    :whack:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 25, 2009, 07:39:37 PM

Well, it wouldn't have except for that gaping hole on the one side.... dude looked like the Titanic post-iceberg.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Quote from: Ratatosk on March 25, 2009, 08:13:11 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 25, 2009, 07:39:37 PM

Well, it wouldn't have except for that gaping hole on the one side.... dude looked like the Titanic post-iceberg.

Yeah, that's kinda what I was going for. 

Elder Iptuous

Aw, Rat... that was a pretty good pun you obviated, too.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

AFK

That's okay.  You just need to enroll in the RWHN Puninary Institute.  Just send me $5000 cash and I will enroll you. 

Elder Iptuous

actually i totally misused the word 'obviate'.  WE are fail....  :oops:
what is the word for 'to make obvious' then?

AFK

Elder Iptuous

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on March 25, 2009, 04:20:29 PM
1) Everyone stop being paranoid. This (more than likely) isn't about you.

2) ECH, just stop all of the bullshit right now and just ban Nigel and Rat.  It will save us all a lot of time and drama and that's what you want anyways, isn't it?  You've never liked them and want an excuse to drive them away from here. But you can't want to break the "moral code" that has been set up here because you know everyone here will turn on you.  So you are trying to get the other admins on your side to gang up on a few select users that you don't want around.  You can't ban them outright so you have to find a way to make them flounce. Tell me if I'm getting warm with this.

wow. I gotta say, I'm a little surprised that my desire to nudge this place back in the direction I had always intended it to go is being interpreted like this.

I have no interest in "making people flounce" or any other stupid shit like that. I guess I need to make it really clear that this is not part of some personal vendetta, hidden agenda, or anything else like that. I was just trying to air some of my concerns and also let people know that I wouldn't be around very much for the next little while so they could contact me through other means if my official presence here was needed at some point. It seems as though alot of you have some serious emotional investment in an internet message board and while that is understandable, at some point you need to remember that, you know, there's more to your lives than PD.com. This thread was never intended to be directed at any specific posters. Nigel and Rat made some bullshit comments that I took exception to, as I have taken exception to many of their comments recently. In fact, until very recently, Nigel was one of my favorite posters here. I certainly don't want her to leave, I just want her to pull her head out of her ass.

Anyway, you guys keep on building this mountain. I hear the moles underneath it all have some cold beer, so I'll catch y'all later.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"