News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

So I've been gone for a little over a week and...

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 22, 2009, 12:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messier Undertree

So, I've been away for a week or so.

What exactly has wade done to warrant a temp ban? Besides obvious trolling.

Also, isn't he technically a regular now?

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Malachite on April 03, 2009, 09:24:28 PM

A regular pain in the ass. 

I was more than willing to give wade chance after chance, but after his blow me comment, he can fuck himself and die!

Messier Undertree

Faust

Quote from: NONE on April 03, 2009, 09:21:17 PM
Quote from: NONE on April 03, 2009, 09:20:14 PM
Quote from: Faust on April 03, 2009, 08:25:04 PM
your common.

I don't buy this. You are more than aware that in the context I used the word common there are some universally accepted connontations.

I am simply a common person. Oddly I find no insult in this.
Its SUPPOSED to be a weak insult.
its IRONIC.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Faust

Quote from: Malachite on April 03, 2009, 09:30:00 PM
Quote from: Khara on April 03, 2009, 09:28:50 PM

Is that bannable now? Do you think it should be?
he was doing his regular act of attacking someone when they are down. I don't really care for personal threads but I also dont care for people playing the dumb/innocent thing and then being a vicious little shit whenever an opportunity presents itself when someone is down.
He will be back in a day.
Its not ideal.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

the last yatto

might as well use the spare time to clean the kennel
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

BECAUSE WE'RE ALL SCREECHING NAZIS NOW, MALACHITE!

TGRR,
Doesn't feel the need to explain anything to someone who has made up his mind already.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

I DID IT BECAUSE I'M POSITIVELY DRUNK WITH POWER, MAL!  MUHAHA!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ratatosk on April 03, 2009, 04:04:12 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 03, 2009, 06:12:48 AM

Examples of people who definitely shouldn't:

The last regular I had a fight with.

Hrmmm, so anytime I do something stupid, I should pick a fight with you first? ;-)

Obviously.   :lulz:

Dysfunctional Cunt

I don't think being a pain in the ass is a bannable offense.  I was joking.

However, Wade can fuck off and die for all I care!  He's a piece of shit, and his being regular here is just him being a regular pain in the ass piece of shit!

wade

This was what got me banned.

Quote from: wade on April 03, 2009, 12:52:50 AM
Quote from: The Dark Monk on April 02, 2009, 12:10:53 PM
So as you all have probably heard my uncle died last week, and the funeral was today. That was all shitty because ofc, losing a loved one sucks. THEN after I get home I decided I wanted to walk up to the gas station to get a pack of smokes because I'm all stressed out and have been chain smoking unintentionally. I grab my smokes then start walking home when a cop follows me for 3 blocks. He makes me nervous, so I look over my shoulder to make sure everything was alright, he pulls up next to me gets out of his car and makes me put my hands up, searches my mouth, makes me take my jacket off and searches my pockets, calls his cop buddy, starts doing background checks and sobriety checks on me. Holds me up from getting home for 15 minutes and stops me for NO FUCKING REASON. I FUCKING DID NOTHING. I was walking home. I wasn't walking funny, I responded quickly, appropriately and clearly. It was 10:40 at night. I don't have so much as a fucking ticket on my record. He said I was acting "suspicious". What sort of bullshit was that. Arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh

TDM
This fucking week sucks.

man, you look like a concentration camp survivor....so do drug addicts.
Not that that makes it right, but yeah.  Also, you were out at night, being out at night is pretty suspicous. BECAUSE ANYONE WHO HAS A JOB WOULD BE SLEEEEEEPING.... :roll:

Regarding the depression, and wanting to kill yourself...I'd have to suggest learning some meditation, get to know yourself more internally, then you can love yourself, drop the smoking and pick  up some healthier habbits.  You'll probably end up finding the drive/thirst for knowledge too.  then pursue that.

find something that drives you.  if you can't, do whatever you can to find out more about yourself.  that should lead to something worth while...

and if none of that shit works...  join the infantry, become a man.

I don't see anything wrong with it. *shrugs*

the precedence has been set...
be honest when someone is depressed and get banned. 
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

wade

Quote from: Faust on April 03, 2009, 11:17:04 PM

he was doing his regular act of attacking someone when they are down. I don't really care for personal threads but I also dont care for people playing the dumb/innocent thing and then being a vicious little shit whenever an opportunity presents itself when someone is down.
Its not ideal.
attacking him with his reflection?

I wasn't attacking him, I was simply pointing towards a reason why those pigs chose him to pick on.   I wasn't justifying it, I was saying that's probably why he got singled out. 
it was not an attack in my mind.
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wade on April 06, 2009, 08:28:12 PM

I don't see anything wrong with it. *shrugs*

the precedence has been set...
be honest when someone is depressed and get banned. 

Bullshit.  It was just another dig, just like all the other bullshit you've pulled on anyone who shows even a moment of weakness.

You're a fucking tape worm, Wade.  A fucking parasite.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wade on April 06, 2009, 08:31:47 PM
Quote from: Faust on April 03, 2009, 11:17:04 PM

Its not ideal.
attacking him with his reflection?

I wasn't attacking him, I was simply pointing towards a reason why those pigs chose him to pick on.   I wasn't justifying it, I was saying that's probably why he got singled out. 
it was not an attack in my mind.

Bullshit.  Quit your fucking lying.  You do this shit all the time.  You did it to Jenne, to Suu, to Squid, you TRIED to do it to me, and now to TDM.

Die.  No, seriously. 

wade

maybe it was both, what's it to you?   Is there some manual somewhere telling me how to operate within accordance to the will of TGRR?
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly