News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Some sort of dick waving contest or something, I dunno. Suggestions for title?

Started by hunter s.durden, March 21, 2009, 05:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Lysergic on March 21, 2009, 09:24:32 AM
Also, women, please, correct me if I'm wrong about any of this, this is just what I personally think are key things to being a successful "playboy".

I knew this thread would come full circle to you droning on about what a cool guy you are because you have sex.

You are a creepy fucking date rapist.
This space for rent.

Lies

Quote from: hunter s.durden on March 21, 2009, 05:01:37 PM
Quote from: Lysergic on March 21, 2009, 09:24:32 AM
Also, women, please, correct me if I'm wrong about any of this, this is just what I personally think are key things to being a successful "playboy".

I knew this thread would come full circle to you droning on about what a cool guy you are because you have sex.

You are a creepy fucking date rapist.

Thanks Hunter.

You sound lonely. You should take a few notes, you might learn something.

But you are right, this thread isn't supposed to be about me, and it's not my intention to, I suppose I did get a little carried away here, but for the most part, I don't talk about this stuff anymore anyway, I figured that while were on the topic of harems, I'd put my 2c in.
This isn't supposed to be about *me* more so what I think is important if you want a thriving love life, which is what I *do* funnily enough have.

I don't think I'm anyone special dude, I think any guy can have what I have, and I'm more then happy to help people out in regards to what I think works with relationships.

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Lysergic on March 21, 2009, 10:46:05 PM
This isn't supposed to be about *me* more so what I think is important if you want a thriving love life, which is what I *do* funnily enough have.
Really?

Let's take a look at a slice of the OP:
Quote from: Lysergic on March 20, 2009, 05:35:44 AM
I've had a lot of partners, and I find sex especially enjoyable if I can get my partner to climax, but I've found this always isn't the case with a lot of girls, and I know it's not because I suck, cus theres been plenty of girls I can get to climax quite easily, while some take a bit more effort, and then there are those that just can't reach orgasm, no matter how hard I or they try...
Everything you post anymore is shameless self promotion and egomaniacal masturbation. Pictures of you at Anon rallies. Pictures at parties. Talk of this fantastic love life. Telling people from /b/ to come to discord chat saying " tell them Frank "Felix" Solomon sent you." Your entire time online is spent begging for attention and affection, and while doing this you've bled every bit of sincerity and genuineness from everything you've done. It's always somehow about you.
You are a whore to your insecurities. Think about it.
This space for rent.

Lies

Quote from: hunter s.durden on March 22, 2009, 01:10:03 PM
Quote from: Lysergic on March 21, 2009, 10:46:05 PM
Really?

Let's take a look at a slice of the OP:
Quote from: Lysergic on March 20, 2009, 05:35:44 AM
I've had a lot of partners, and I find sex especially enjoyable if I can get my partner to climax, but I've found this always isn't the case with a lot of girls, and I know it's not because I suck, cus theres been plenty of girls I can get to climax quite easily, while some take a bit more effort, and then there are those that just can't reach orgasm, no matter how hard I or they try...
Everything you post anymore is shameless self promotion and egomaniacal masturbation. Pictures of you at Anon rallies. Pictures at parties. Talk of this fantastic love life. Telling people from /b/ to come to discord chat saying " tell them Frank "Felix" Solomon sent you." Your entire time online is spent begging for attention and affection, and while doing this you've bled every bit of sincerity and genuineness from everything you've done. It's always somehow about you.
You are a whore to your insecurities. Think about it.
:|

Dude, while I still like you, shut up now before you make an ass of yourself.

You and I don't talk much, but there are plenty of people here that I do talk with, and they know what I'm about.
You don't know shit about me, so before you go and assume crap about me, how about you and I talk for a while, one on one, mano e mano.
Cus it's not all about me, and just ask anyone who's bothered to take the time to talk to me.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Messier Undertree

Obligatory popcorn smiley goes here.

I'm placing my bet on hunter, for the record.

Lies

Mal, you're another person I haven't really talked with much.

Thing is, I do care what people think about me here, because I care about the people here, cus they make more sense then most people I meet.

I *like* hunter, for the most part, hes just got this itchy trigger finger thats quick to shoot before he thinks, and just because our lives are different doesn't give him the right to accuse me of shit that I don't do, like directing people to chat, that wasn't me, that was some fuckwit who's ex girlfriend I ended up with and I badly trolled.

Besides that, I am polyamorous, I have heaps of friends in real life, am a really social person, and I'm studying psychology and counselling because, believe it or not, I actually want to help the human race, for some stupid reason.

And I want people to know what I have, because I want them to have what I have, because, I don't think I'm special, I think any guy can get what I have, they just have to understand and be in the right frame of mind to get it.

As far as I'm concerned, Hunter thinks the grapes are sour, and I can't help that, but I do want to help him realise my grapes are good and I want to share.

It's not about me, I'm just using me as a frame of reference.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 01:22:25 PM

Notice that I didn't actually attack you. Yet anyway. The delicate flower act is pushing it though.

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 01:22:25 PMAnd I want people to know what I have, because I want them to have what I have, because, I don't think I'm special, I think any guy can get what I have, they just have to understand and be in the right frame of mind to get it.

What exactly do you have that you think I would want?

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 01:12:24 PM
1. Dude, while I still like you, shut up now before you make an ass of yourself.
Why do you think your opinion holds sway over me? "Oh no, you might not like me, better hold back my opinion." Newsflash: You're proving my point.

Besides that, I am polyamorous, I have heaps of friends in real life, am a really social person, and I'm studying psychology and counselling because, believe it or not, I actually want to help the human race, for some stupid reason.

See? It doesn't stop. Everything comes around to your awesomeness. Not in a a joking, sarcastic way, and not in a genuine "better than you" way, but in a desperate cry for attention.
This space for rent.

Lies

Quote from: Malachite on March 22, 2009, 01:27:41 PM

Notice that I didn't actually attack you. Yet anyway. The delicate flower act is pushing it though.

No, I know you didn't attack me, I'm just telling you where I'm coming from here.
We've talked a bit, but not much, and all I'm saying is, you shouldn't be betting on anything because, I don't want there to be anything to bet on, the last thing I want is more shit from people that I like, theres enough assholes in the world that I fight that I don't need people that I consider to be "on my side" to fight with.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Lies

Quote from: hunter s.durden on March 22, 2009, 01:29:37 PM
Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 01:12:24 PM
1. Dude, while I still like you, shut up now before you make an ass of yourself.
Why do you think your opinion holds sway over me? "Oh no, you might not like me, better hold back my opinion." Newsflash: You're proving my point.

See? It doesn't stop. Everything comes around to your awesomeness. Not in a a joking, sarcastic way, and not in a genuine "better than you" way, but in a desperate cry for attention.

Hunter, Shut up, read my fucking PM, then get back to me, either to insult me or settle this properly.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Richter

Lys had relevant info to put in, and was OK being open about it.  It was productive statements and not just "O SHIT, my great life / sex life!".  (Which we have seen before from other places) 

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

hunter s.durden

There's nothing to settle in private chat, there's no "proper" way to settle this.

Do you think there's something you'll convince me of? Do you think I'll "come around"? Do you think I'm "missing something"?

The point is that I haven't talked to you. But that doesn't mean that I don't know you. I've seen what you say without being tainted by flattery and sweet talk. I can be logical, rational, and detached from these statement because of our distance.

Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 01:31:30 PM
Hunter, Shut up, read my fucking PM, then get back to me, either to insult me or settle this properly.

I choose insult. You are an insincere attention whore that drips with the same taint as the guys who go to rallies to "bang punks and hippie chicks." You are a slave to your ego, and it has ground you into a cheap facade of boring cliches and recycled talking points.
This space for rent.

Lies

Quote from: Richter on March 22, 2009, 01:43:09 PM
Lys had relevant info to put in, and was OK being open about it.  It was productive statements and not just "O SHIT, my great life / sex life!".  (Which we have seen before from other places) 

Thanks Richter, you're exactly right, thanks for the back up.

Yes, I've been an bit of a dick in the past mentioning my great life/sex life, and I'm sorry.

I try and keep things relevant these days and I'm a lot more mature.

I'm sharing my life experiences openly in relevance to whats being talked about.

I'm not here to gloat, I'm not trying to *impress* online people that I've never met and probably never will unless I save enough money to go travelling all over the world, and even then, I'll impress them when I see them, its got nothing to do with what goes on in these forums.
(And even then, it'll probably be a few years before this option is even viable)

I come to these forums and talk here because I expect open minded, cool people to talk about shit that I think is interesting, and nothing more.

I've got a life. I've got all the things I want at the moment, I'm a happy, and optimistic and open person, and I want to share that with people that I respect and care about, and I hope that people can learn something from what I have to say.

Thing is, I could flounce here right now, if thats what you guys wanted, if I was that annoying, obnoxious and pretentious, and I'd get on with my life with no real ill grudges, because, outside of the internet, everything is sweet, but, I want people on the internet to be my friends, I want you guys to be my friends, because you're all people that think in similar lines to myself, but yet different, and I love that, and I've been around a lot of the world, and I know how hard it is to find such interesting and special and unique people as all of you who are willing to submit to a philosophy of thinking for yourselves and questioning reality.

Anyway, I could go on, but I'll just shut up right now, and I'm not even going to bother responding to any of hunters crap from this point on, because I know I don't have to say anything for people to be on my side, I'm just trying to work things out with hunter here, but if he doesn't want to be reasonable, fuck him, I'll just return the favor.

- Oh it exists, and how!

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Malachite on March 22, 2009, 01:28:48 PM
Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 01:22:25 PMAnd I want people to know what I have, because I want them to have what I have, because, I don't think I'm special, I think any guy can get what I have, they just have to understand and be in the right frame of mind to get it.

What exactly do you have that you think I would want?

Just in case you missed it last time.