News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Some sort of dick waving contest or something, I dunno. Suggestions for title?

Started by hunter s.durden, March 21, 2009, 05:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lies

Quote from: Malachite on March 22, 2009, 02:49:45 PM
Quote from: Malachite on March 22, 2009, 01:28:48 PM
Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 01:22:25 PMAnd I want people to know what I have, because I want them to have what I have, because, I don't think I'm special, I think any guy can get what I have, they just have to understand and be in the right frame of mind to get it.

What exactly do you have that you think I would want?

Just in case you missed it last time.

I don't know dude, what do you want in life?
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 02:57:11 PM
Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 01:22:25 PMAnd I want people to know what I have, because I want them to have what I have, because, I don't think I'm special, I think any guy can get what I have, they just have to understand and be in the right frame of mind to get it.

A house, a steady income stream, a Lambretta, some tailor-made Italian suits and possibly a (ZOMG monogamy) wommin.

Do you have any of those and can you get me them?

Lies

Quote from: Malachite on March 22, 2009, 03:01:59 PM
Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 02:57:11 PM

A house, a steady income stream, a Lambretta, some tailor-made Italian suits and possibly a (ZOMG monogamy) wommin.

Do you have any of those and can you get me them?

As a matter of fact, I can help you get all those things.
Not immediately of course, and I can't just *give* these things to you, but I can help you find ways to get all those things.

PM me if you are at all interested, and we'll talk.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Lies

No, studying to be a counselor.

You know, we try and help people with their lives.
- Oh it exists, and how!

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 22, 2009, 03:58:29 PM
1. Hunter did you actually dig through the archives or something to attack Lys with?
2. what is it to make such a big deal out of, and call him a date-rapist?

1. No, just stating my feelings and opinions. I don't even know what you're talking about. I perfectly capable of forming opinions of someone without having mined them from an old thread.

2. I don't see it as a BIG deal. I just wanted Lys to know some things. BIG deal would be if I chased him from thread to thread belittling every single post he makes. All in all, what did I make, 5 or 6 posts? Hardly a big deal. As far as the date rapist thing, are you serious? Me likes hyperbole.
This space for rent.

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 03:25:48 PM

Ohh, I see. And telling them that you have a huge penis and have scored with a thousand women is the way to do that.

Because honestly, I mistook that for insecurity. My apologies.

Pariah

Hunter S Durden is right. I mean this time atleast. "A question for the womminz" shouldn't turn into "I am a sex god"
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Lies

Quote from: hunter s.durden on March 22, 2009, 04:09:20 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on March 22, 2009, 03:58:29 PM
1. Hunter did you actually dig through the archives or something to attack Lys with?
2. what is it to make such a big deal out of, and call him a date-rapist?

1. No, just stating my feelings and opinions. I don't even know what you're talking about. I perfectly capable of forming opinions of someone without having mined them from an old thread.

2. I don't see it as a BIG deal. I just wanted Lys to know some things. BIG deal would be if I chased him from thread to thread belittling every single post he makes. All in all, what did I make, 5 or 6 posts? Hardly a big deal. As far as the date rapist thing, are you serious? Me likes hyperbole.

Dude, I hear where you are coming from, and I don't blame you for having the opinion that you do.

The fact is, this has been pretty much the only thread lately where I mention my sex/social life, and it's being done in context to whats being said.

I'm not out to "impress" people, I don't have any hang ups with who I am, the opposite is true and I'm proud of who I am.

Yes, sometimes I'm a bit full of myself, but a little bit of arrogance isn't a bad thing, its taking it too far and trying to make a point of it that is.

Once more, I'm here to talk to like minded, open minded people, that I can share things with and with a bit of luck, help them out if I can.

I'm not trying to say "I'm better then you, hahaha go fuck yourselves", I'm saying, this is what my life is like, if you want, heres what I know that you can use so that you can have what I have, because I want to help people, I for some reason, want to make this world a better place, and one of the places I'm starting is here, with people that I respect and actually WANT to help.

If you wanna keep bagging me out, fine, whatever makes you happy man, and I know you were just stretching things when you called me a date rapist, but the intention is still apparent, you don't like me for some reason, and from my perspective, it's just a case of sour grapes.

If you don't want to listen to me, fine, I don't care, you don't have to listen to me, you don't have to like me.
But here I am, trying to be NICE and REASONABLE, and trying to share something with you man, and you're acting like a cock head towards me just because I talk about a few things that I think I know a little about, I mean hell, I must be doing *something* right to keep up a working polyamorous lifestyle, and if people want to know how that works, I'm willing to share so they can have it as well, I'm not trying to impress anyone, I'm trying to make things better for people in whatever little way I can.

Hunter, like I said, I like you, you're a funny cunt and you're about as stubborn as I am when it comes to me thinking I'm right about things.

Can we both let this go and get on with our lives, or do you want to make something out of this?

- Oh it exists, and how!

Lies

Quote from: The Pariah on March 22, 2009, 04:20:53 PM
Hunter S Durden is right. I mean this time atleast. "A question for the womminz" shouldn't turn into "I am a sex god"

:|
- Oh it exists, and how!

Lies

Quote from: Malachite on March 22, 2009, 04:18:03 PM
Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 03:25:48 PM

Ohh, I see. And telling them that you have a huge penis and have scored with a thousand women is the way to do that.

Because honestly, I mistook that for insecurity. My apologies.

Dude, I said I'm here to help.
You want to be an asshole about this?

Fine, good luck getting all the things you want in life.
I've got what I need.
Just wanted to share, but you don't need me, (no, really, you DONT need me, I know this) so go ahead, get along with your life, safe and secure that you can do just without my advice or wanting to help you.

I've got better things to do then argue about this shit, and I'm ending this here.
Feel free to insult me and question my insecurities, I won't be giving a shit or replying to your ignorance and sour grapes.

If on the other hand, you might actually see that I do genuinely care about YOU and how you can improve your life, feel free to send me a PM, I don't hold grudges, honest.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Triple Zero

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on March 22, 2009, 04:05:47 PMYeah, I've gotten pretty sick of that kind of thing. For some reason, I've dated many men that do that kind of thing. The last time that crap was tried on me, I just put my hands on my hips, locked eye contact and said, "Really? REALLY? You honestly think that's what this is about, and you're going to try to manipulate me into doing what you want by twisting my arm into doing something because I want to prove that I care about you? How I treat you and talk to you everyday isn't proof enough? Don't turn wanting me to do something for you into some sort of requirement that I 'prove' my affection. Don't ask for things from me through manipulation, because I will refuse on principle." I used the No Excess Volume But Clearly A Little Bit Angry Voice too.

YES!!

:mittens:

GOOO CUPPY

i like you
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 04:28:06 PM
Dude, I said I'm here to help.
You want to be an asshole about this?

Fine, good luck getting all the things you want in life.
I've got what I need.
Just wanted to share, but you don't need me, (no, really, you DONT need me, I know this) so go ahead, get along with your life, safe and secure that you can do just without my advice or wanting to help you.

I've got better things to do then argue about this shit, and I'm ending this here.
Feel free to insult me and question my insecurities, I won't be giving a shit or replying to your ignorance and sour grapes.

If on the other hand, you might actually see that I do genuinely care about YOU and how you can improve your life, feel free to send me a PM, I don't hold grudges, honest.

what

hunter s.durden

Lys, I was answering 000's questions.

But since you mention it:
Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 04:23:57 PM
The fact is, this has been pretty much the only thread lately where I mention my sex/social life, and it's being done in context to whats being said.

What about this?
Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 03:48:52 AM
Trust me, I know the stuff works and works well, it's based on SCIENCE, and I have a very active social life, and I know I don't repulse people at all, hygene is a very important thing to me and I want to look my best and smell my best for anyone that I get intimate with, and I ask people straight out "How do I smell?" And I always get positive replies.
From Spagbook.

Done in context, yes, but only because you bend conversations in a way that gives you opportunities to self promote.

I too am a councilor of sorts, and I'm telling you: You're a self serving douche. This isn't for Richter, 000, or anyone else on the whole internet to refute or negotiate; It's not about anyone but you. Call me an asshole and walk away if you don't like it, but you need to see what I see.
This space for rent.

Pariah

Quote from: Lysergic on March 22, 2009, 04:28:06 PM
\\

I liked that post until it turned into a Doctor Phil sighting.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!