News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Some sort of dick waving contest or something, I dunno. Suggestions for title?

Started by hunter s.durden, March 21, 2009, 05:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Dr Hoopla on March 23, 2009, 05:14:53 PM
Holy fucking shit.  Damn.  I liked this place a helluva lot better before Hunter came back to reinstate his Attitude™ which now -frankly- seems waaaay forced.

If you had actually read the posts that provoked hunter, you would probably think otherwise. And Lys' reaction was fucking petty. He PM'd me pictures of him with fat 4chan camwhores and expected me to be impressed or jealous, and I had barely even said anything to him before that.

Quote from: Dr Hoopla on March 23, 2009, 05:14:53 PMPD has a lot of attention whores much worse than Lys... maybe its a gender thing?

Oh, this sounds like it could lead to some even more hilarious drama. Please elaborate.

Anyway... this thread actually made me feel dirty while merely skimming it... I think I need a BIG break from PD.  Ciao.

Maybe we should have a seperate forum for members who have "flounced" to hang out in for the few hours that they are "away"?

Faust

Quote from: Malachite on March 23, 2009, 05:26:54 PM
Quote from: Dr Hoopla on March 23, 2009, 05:14:53 PMPD has a lot of attention whores much worse than Lys... maybe its a gender thing?

Oh, this sounds like it could lead to some even more hilarious drama. Please elaborate.
Its true but please, please dont.

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Chairman Risus

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

hunter s.durden

Holy fucking shit.  Damn.  I liked this place a helluva lot better before Hunter came back to reinstate his Attitude™ which now -frankly- seems waaaay forced.  PD has a lot of attention whores much worse[q than Lys... maybe its a gender thing?

Anyway... this thread actually made me feel dirty while merely skimming it... I think I need a BIG break from PD.  Ciao.

Yeah, how about you call someone out if you don't like something, you fucking coward. What a sniveling little passive-aggressive thing to say.

Take your "BIG break", because -frankly- I thought PD was better without you. (not kidding, I think you're a fuckhole)

I upset one little thread, which had since been returned to it's "pre-Hunter" state. If that's consider ruining the place, I'm not sure what to say.
This space for rent.

Faust

hunter your posts read as vicious uncompromising jerk like attacks.
lys posts read like they are from that asshole magican guy from arrested development who rides around on the segway.
frankly I enjoyed this thread, its pretty funny if you don't have anything invested in it.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

hooplala

Quote from: hunter s.durden on March 23, 2009, 05:44:13 PM
Holy fucking shit.  Damn.  I liked this place a helluva lot better before Hunter came back to reinstate his Attitude™ which now -frankly- seems waaaay forced.  PD has a lot of attention whores much worse[q than Lys... maybe its a gender thing?

Yeah, how about you call someone out if you don't like something, you fucking coward. What a sniveling little passive-aggressive thing to say.

Take your "BIG break", because -frankly- I thought PD was better without you. (not kidding, I think you're a fuckhole)

I upset one little thread, which had since been returned to it's "pre-Hunter" state. If that's consider ruining the place, I'm not sure what to say.

DAMN, Hunter... what a HUGE e-cock you have!  I was almost shaking when I read that response.  Is "Fuckhole" an edgy new euphemism for cunt?

Maybe you didn't notice, but I did call something out I didn't like.  Namely, your recent behaviour.  I never had a problem with you before you took your break, but you seem -frankly- like a caricature of the old Hunter now, sorry if that doesn't live up to your standards.  If you want to play 'internet tough guy' you might want to try toughening that skin up a bit.

The reason I didn't "call out" the person I was referring to as a bigger attention whore was because, unlike you, their behaviour didn't cause me to froth at the mouth out of pure rage.  Yes, I consider Suu the biggest attention whore on this forum, but it doesn't ruin my day or cause me to loathe her.  I like Suu, I just don't care for the constant barrage of pics, no big deal.  I don't personally find it necessary to point out every single thing that annoys me. But I certainly would place her above Lys if I were to make a list.

Also, since I predate you on here I find it amusing that you claim to remember a time without me. 
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Hoops,  Don't flounce.  Ignore.  Hunter has his purposes, you have yours.

The forum is big enough for the two of you to exists simultaneously.

Messier Undertree

Quote from: LMNO on March 23, 2009, 06:18:00 PM
Hoops,  Don't flounce.

Considering that his last "big break" lasted all of an hour, I don't think you have much to worry about there.

Anyway, another 10 pages go.

Triple Zero

WE DONT EVEN HAVE ANY TITLE SUGGESTIONS YET

DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN READ THE SUBJECT??!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bruno

Sponsored by Monkey Puffstm cereal.

Don't just get puffed, get Monkey Puffed!tm
Formerly something else...

Cramulus

Is this what ECH was talking about when he said PD was sliding into a chasm of moral relativism?

I can see that.

there's something about opinionated forums which punishes people for having any sort of conviction about anything. It's like agnosticism taken to the extreme. I saw it on AKK's board too, where the attitude is "If you don't care about anything, nobody can troll you." It's true, being invested in something is an obvious weakness because people can pick at the chinks in your armor until they've dismantled whatever it is you care about. Also, it's not cool to care about stuff, it's way cooler to be ironic and cynical and jaded.

What does that leave you with?

FTR, I read Lys' post as a little bit arrogant, but with very confident undertones. But the intent was mainly informative. I thought he got over the "trying to prove what a playa he is" phase like well over a year ago.

fomenter

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 23, 2009, 06:34:45 PM
Quote from: fomenter on March 23, 2009, 06:26:36 PM
ATTENTION WHORES vs E PENIS the ultimate smack down

What about people who go both ways?

you can either be an attention whore or have e penis, but according to the laws of quantum mechanics you cant be both at the same time
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp