Some sort of dick waving contest or something, I dunno. Suggestions for title?

Started by hunter s.durden, March 21, 2009, 05:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Monk

I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Lyris_Nymphetamine

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Dr Hoopla on March 23, 2009, 09:15:11 PM
Which, in the animal kingdom, is a warning mechanism intended to warn the potential enemy that the animal is not to be messed with.  I was under the impression you were trying the same tactic out here, and frankly, I still am.

When the frigate bird does it, its cute and funny... when you do it its still funny, but not as cute.

First, that's pretty discriminatory.

Second, I'm still not getting it. Are you afraid I'm going to beat you up or something? We're on the internet, I can't actually "get you."
This space for rent.

hooplala

Quote from: hunter s.durden on March 23, 2009, 09:19:48 PM
Quote from: Dr Hoopla on March 23, 2009, 09:15:11 PM
Which, in the animal kingdom, is a warning mechanism intended to warn the potential enemy that the animal is not to be messed with.  I was under the impression you were trying the same tactic out here, and frankly, I still am.

When the frigate bird does it, its cute and funny... when you do it its still funny, but not as cute.

First, that's pretty discriminatory.

Second, I'm still not getting it. Are you afraid I'm going to beat you up or something? We're on the internet, I can't actually "get you."

Oh ok, so you DO get that.  I was worried that you didn't.  Apparently you were wondering the same thing about me.  Funny how that works, ain't it?  Almost like an episode of Full House!

Either way, your verbose responses are starting to fizzle out... I thought this is what you lived for?

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Thurnez Isa

the fear that hunter's going to drive up here and beat me up is the only thing that keeps me semi-inline
:sad:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

wade

Quote from: Dr Hoopla on March 23, 2009, 06:15:33 PMThe reason I didn't "call out" the person I was referring to as a bigger attention whore was because, unlike you, their behaviour didn't cause me to froth at the mouth out of pure rage.  
THIS JUST IN HOOPs ONLY CALLS OUT PEOPLE THAT MAKE HIM FROTH AT THE MOUTH.

Quote from: Dr Hoopla on March 23, 2009, 06:15:33 PMYes, I consider Suu the biggest attention whore on this forum, but it doesn't ruin my day or cause me to loathe her.
THIS JUST IN, SUU MAKES HOOPs FROTH FROM THE MOUTH
Quote from: Dr Hoopla on March 23, 2009, 06:15:33 PMI like Suu, I just don't care for the constant barrage of pics, no big deal.
What are you, some sort of FAG?
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Bruno

Formerly something else...

hooplala

Quote from: wade on March 23, 2009, 09:23:12 PM
Quote from: Dr Hoopla on March 23, 2009, 06:15:33 PMThe reason I didn't "call out" the person I was referring to as a bigger attention whore was because, unlike you, their behaviour didn't cause me to froth at the mouth out of pure rage.  
THIS JUST IN HOOPs ONLY CALLS OUT PEOPLE THAT MAKE HIM FROTH AT THE MOUTH.

Quote from: Dr Hoopla on March 23, 2009, 06:15:33 PMYes, I consider Suu the biggest attention whore on this forum, but it doesn't ruin my day or cause me to loathe her.
THIS JUST IN, SUU MAKES HOOPs FROTH FROM THE MOUTH
Quote from: Dr Hoopla on March 23, 2009, 06:15:33 PMI like Suu, I just don't care for the constant barrage of pics, no big deal.
What are you, some sort of FAG?

Hi Wade.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Kai

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on March 23, 2009, 09:24:21 PM
Quote from: Kai on March 23, 2009, 09:13:09 PM
Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on March 23, 2009, 09:10:52 PM
Quote from: Kai on March 23, 2009, 09:04:18 PM
You're all a bunch of doodie heads.

No, you.

Poopy face!

Well, that's true.

Also, I'm rather sensitive about it.

Fuck you, Kai.

Jerry, this conversation is far more entertaining than the rest of this thread.

Is that sad?
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Kai on March 23, 2009, 09:26:41 PM

No, you.

Poopy face!

Well, that's true.

Fuck you, Kai.

Is that sad?

Pshaw. This is the best thread in Apple Talk I've read in a while. Beats the news articles and LJ-style stuff in any case.

Kai

These arguing threads are shitty because I don't enjoy seeing my friends hate on each other over stupid bullshit.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

hooplala

I'm enjoying this now that the attention has been successfully misdirected away from Lys, and hell, this is what Hunter LIVES for!  It's all good!

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 23, 2009, 08:28:49 PM
Quote from: fomenter on March 23, 2009, 08:26:26 PM

"there's only one person on the board that I really can't stand"

in the interest of higher post counts and attention whoring drama must be started and commented on endlessly

Easy.  RWHN.

Ha!  Trifecta.  Attention whoring, e-penis, AND self-deprecation.  What do I win? 

Bukkake.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Dr Hoopla on March 23, 2009, 09:21:51 PM
Either way, your verbose responses are starting to fizzle out... I thought this is what you lived for?

Give me something to work with. You're not even saying anything that I can argue with. So you aren't afraid of me. Am I supposed to argue that? Should I become a real internet tough guy?

I'll give it a shot:

Yeah you are afraid of me. Tell me where you live and I'll come punch you in your face.

I can only argue or comment on things that are worthwhile. Take Ratty's post: I can't really refute being some kind of an attention whore because he's right, that's why we post. As far as the question of motive I can't argue there either. It's an opinion. What would I say "I am so doing this all for you, just ask my legion of friends. I told them all about how I come on here to entertain. Call them."

"I'm not afraid" and "I think you are threatening me" are opinions that I can't really sway through argument.
This space for rent.

Bruno

Quote from: Kai on March 23, 2009, 09:26:41 PM

No, you.

Poopy face!

Well, that's true.

Fuck you, Kai.

Is that sad?

A little.

I remember back in the day (circa 1993) when internet arguments meant something.  It was like flipping someone the bird from your new flying car.  Fuck yeah, bitches!

Now it's more like jerking off to phone sex in your room, only cheaper.
Formerly something else...