Some sort of dick waving contest or something, I dunno. Suggestions for title?

Started by hunter s.durden, March 21, 2009, 05:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

And if you ladies are quite done attempting to lay down devestating blows with your handbags...

I mean, unless you want to carry on this hlariously inept piece of fighting until we all get legally reclassified as serfs.

Cain,
knows we have priorities, after all, and eating our own ranks way higher than silly little things like taking over the stage at the End of the World party.

LMNO

I just want to point out that Cain's comments in this thread have been the most entertaining to read by a margin of about 169,000%.

Cain

Quote from: LMNO on March 24, 2009, 12:41:28 PM
I just want to point out that Cain's comments in this thread have been the most entertaining to read by a margin of about 169,000%.

:thanks:

I was pretty much in the zone, yesterday.  Everything I touched turned to gold.  Even managed to mostly complete my teacher training forms in record time.

Maybe I should get only 4 hours sleep and get up at 8am to meet builders who don't fucking turn up then spend the rest of the day in some sort of sleep-deprived daze more often...which as just as well, since I am repeating that entire process today.

hunter s.durden

Nigel, I know you "got" it, but I wasn't sure if you appreciated it.
I keep seeing things like this,
Quote from: LMNO on March 24, 2009, 12:41:28 PM
, which makes me sad because I thought "A Few Good Trolls" was pretty damn entertaining. Oh well.

Anyhoo, I too have been getting PM's and reading delicious grand exits, and I want to remind everyone of something. This thread is the arena. No need to leave the forum, it's all right here. You could simply never click this thread again, and you might never know that I'm flaming you. I considered hounding some of you assholes all over the forum, since I see the PM's as a bit of an ungentlemanly side attempt, but you guys got desperate. I understand. But should you start up an interesting thread, or throw down a debate in another thread regarding something else, I'll leave it alone. Unless I don't like it; this is a public forum. If I do disagree and it becomes an off issue topic, we'll make our own little fight thread just like this one. One thing I do feel sorry about was derailing the orgasm thread that people were enjoying, but it's back on track, no harm, no foul.

This is all pretty much a response to this:
Quote from: Cain on March 24, 2009, 12:39:38 PM
And if you ladies are quite done attempting to lay down devestating blows with your handbags...

I mean, unless you want to carry on this hlariously inept piece of fighting until we all get legally reclassified as serfs.

Cain,
knows we have priorities, after all, and eating our own ranks way higher than silly little things like taking over the stage at the End of the World party.
I see your point, but I'm not sure anyone arguing in here is on the verge of some sort of major breakthrough. This is mostly because our more productive members have little time for my nonsense. I can't see how this wastes anymore time than Jade Goody, except this thread was more positive:
Quote from: Lysergic on March 24, 2009, 12:30:46 PM
So, thank you hunter, for giving me an excuse to do things that I've been meaning to do for ages but haven't gotten around to because I'm too busy talking/flaming stupid shit here.
You're welcome Lys.
This space for rent.

Cain

The time wasted is not as much of an issue as the potential or temporary less of two people who could have been useful.  I like the option of their continued presence and assistance, even if it doesn't actually lead to anything useful being proposed.  Furthermore, bad blood is not necessarily helpful to anything that we seem to currently want to accomplish.

Hunter, have you ever heard of Brawl-Hall?  You may like it.  It allows for plenty, even excessive amounts of pointless flaming.

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Cain on March 24, 2009, 02:22:08 PM
Hunter, have you ever heard of Brawl-Hall?  You may like it.  It allows for plenty, even excessive amounts of pointless flaming.

No, I'll look into it.
Note that I don't see what I did here to be pointless flaming. I think people seeing it as that are clouded by their emotions. I don't see a different between our longtime users that are ingratiated with most of the board, and the asshole n00bs that get flamed away (Daruko in the beginning). If anything a longtime user like Lys should be held to a higher standard, and thus more open to flaming.

Maybe the forum has changed, and if so I'll consider getting on board. I'm down for getting down to some business. If you can lure the losers (and I say this because you assholes preened and postured about how I don't scare you, only to turn tail like a scorned child taking his ball home) back, I'll let it die if they will. I certainly don't want my actions hurting Intermittens or any potential mindfucks.
This space for rent.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Malachite on March 24, 2009, 10:23:09 AM
Oh. Well, Hoopla does have a tendency to send angry PMs a the drop of a hat, I've noticed.
Aw... I never get angry PMs.  Actually, I never get any PMs at all.  Damn me and my accursed inoffensiveness.   :argh!:

Quote from: hunter s.durden on March 24, 2009, 01:55:34 PM
, which makes me sad because I thought "A Few Good Trolls" was pretty damn entertaining. Oh well.
Meh.  It was too derivative.  You are capable of doing better.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

BADGE OF HONOR

And yeah, if you guys want me, I'll be in chat anyway. 

So basically you're not going to be doing all those things you said you were, just wasting your time in a cuddlier place.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

hunter s.durden

Oh, Jesus...

I don't think I've ever seen this side of you, Badge.
This space for rent.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: hunter s.durden on March 24, 2009, 06:37:09 PM
Oh, Jesus...

You haven't?

Where the hell have you been?

Oh... yeah.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

fomenter

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on March 24, 2009, 06:27:29 PM
And yeah, if you guys want me, I'll be in chat anyway. 

So basically you're not going to be doing all those things you said you were, just wasting your time in a cuddlier place.

looking for a cuddlier place? maybe deleting all your posts and moving to the cellar is the answer? you can pm lumberjim and ask how it's working out for him...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

BADGE OF HONOR

Oh, Jesus...

Eh, it's nothing personal.  I would hope that if I said or did anything dumb I'd get called on it, in fact I do on a regular basis.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on March 24, 2009, 06:51:32 PM
Oh, Jesus...

Eh, it's nothing personal.  I would hope that if I said or did anything dumb I'd get called on it, in fact I do on a regular basis.

Well you get called on it, but then you pull out the steel toed boots and whoever called you politely withdraws the comment... if I recall correctly

:lulz:

Also, you should use Linux.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

BADGE OF HONOR