News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

I'm so badass, the thread.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, March 28, 2009, 01:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

I'M SO BADASS I AM THE NUMBER 11 AND YOUR DIALS AND KNOBS HAVE TO GO UP TO ME
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

AFK

I'm do badass I write haikus with questions only!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Rod Stewart

I'm so badass I'm forever young.  Bitch!

Telarus

I am so bad ass, this hxxp://wicca.com/forums/index.php?topic=2779.msg126284#msg126284

Also, thanks Kai, those Less Wrong series sure come in handy.  :evil:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

AFK

I'M SO BADASS I BUMP BADASS THREADS IN A BADASS FASHION! 

BUCKLE BENEATH MY BADASS AURA!!!

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I'M SO BADASS I ROAST A WHOLE ROTTEN DONKEY THAT'S STUFFED WITH ROTTING RECTUMS AND SERVE IT TO ROTTEN DEMOCRATS.

:hammer:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

WretchedChan

Im so badass i had to increase my prices and now i get 55 dollers for a flatback instead of just 50. That is 60 extra dollers for my take home pay a DAY! WOOO! Im gonna have my new tattoo payed for in NO time!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

WretchedChan

flat on you're back 50 dollers (well 55 now LOL) vag only no oral no anal no muss no fuss. take the condom out the door wit ya buddy LOL.

navkat

Quote from: WretchedChan on April 12, 2012, 10:11:03 PM
flat on you're back 50 dollers (well 55 now LOL) vag only no oral no anal no muss no fuss. take the condom out the door wit ya buddy LOL.

Oh, WretchedChan!  :facepalm:

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel on April 12, 2012, 10:20:37 PM
Oh, another Totse2 refugee. :|

Obvious Troll Is Obvious [/obvious]
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

AFK

Quote from: WretchedChan on April 12, 2012, 10:04:20 PM
Im so badass i had to increase my prices and now i get 55 dollers for a flatback instead of just 50. That is 60 extra dollers for my take home pay a DAY! WOOO! Im gonna have my new tattoo payed for in NO time!

Success doesn't come cheap. 

:rimshot: 

Anna Mae Bollocks

Even Eartha has stated that she gets $250 for a toofless blowjob.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division