News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

This Forum...

Started by Faust, March 29, 2009, 12:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i googled noodle party and got this

this is the day i beat the K9s in teh head with their pool noodles

Thurnez Isa

CRAM
SCREAMING PRIMATES GOT NO HOOD YO!
/
/

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Vene

Thorny!  I wanna be a screaming primate!  I've already got one in my avatar.  He's just less hairy than most.

Reginald Ret

Cram
Can i be a biker too?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Bruno

I'm in. Nobody tells a unicorncycler how to live!
Formerly something else...

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Vene on March 29, 2009, 06:30:43 PM
Thorny!  I wanna be a screaming primate!  I've already got one in my avatar.  He's just less hairy than most.

fuck ya
it still counts
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Cramulus on March 29, 2009, 02:18:58 PM
you know where you belong badge

WITH THE JERKS ON BIKES

OKAY CRAM YOU CONVINCED ME
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

fomenter

dirty deeds this could be your spam/flaming here,  buy now everything must go once in a lifetime sale

dirty deeds done dirt cheap dirty deeds spam your adversaries dirty deeds done dirt cheap dirty deeds flame your foes dirty deeds done dirt cheap dirty deeds
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

bds

OH SHIT TOO MUCH MARQUEE MY EYES MY EYES HALP HALP!
                                                             /

MrFrizzleFry

You shall all fear The Jerkass K-9s on Bikes That Do Dirty Deeds Cheap Noodle Kru

bds

STFU!
                                          /

MrFrizzleFry

Quote from: The Borderline Simpleton on March 29, 2009, 10:10:47 PM
                                   STFU!
                                          /

If you want me too, then bring it
                  /

fomenter

hmroogp

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

BIKERS ARE DISEASED RIDDEN LEECHES WHO CANT DO ANYTHING OTHER THEN WEAR LEATHER AND FAP