News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

The Adventures of St Gulik

Started by Telarus, March 30, 2009, 10:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

From: http://community.livejournal.com/metaquotes/7087386.html

lavieenvin and her brother deal with an unwelcome invader:

0010:
My brother Derrick announces that there is a cockroach in the loo. He trapped it by shutting the door.

0011:
I realise that I'm going to be the first one in the loo tomorrow. I am highly unhappy.

0012:
Emergency powwow to ascertain course of action. Derrick, being The Man, has got out the Baygon and short mop and is tricked out in long sleeve hoodie and pants. Am made to promise not to take photos on pain of death. Derrick makes first attempt.

0013:
Derrick has barricaded us both into my room. Helmet bag sacrificed to cover crack under door. Cockroach 1, Humans, 0.

0014:
Plan B. We both go out.

0014:
Back in room. Have determined that roach flies.

0015:
Cockroach has assumed position near toothbrushes. Spraying is now impossible. It seems the enemy is one crafty bugger. Bugger. Heh.

0016:
Managed to bang shower door loudly enough with short mop to make roach move to Prime Spraying Position. Had small altercation over who was to wield Baygon. Argument "It's going to FLY at my HEAD," was made, as was rejoinder "Don't you DARE use me as a shield when that happens."

0016:
Ranks falling apart. Amidst anger and chaos, a leader emerged: mother stuck head out of her room and shouted at us to shut up.

0017:
Calvary arrived! Maid was called.

0018:
At first sign of roach scuttling out of corner, Derrick and I scampered back into room and locked door. Helmet bag was called to action once again.

0019:
Uncomfortable silence. War rages on outside. Yelps, whaps, bangs on door, and Baygon sprays are heard.

0020:
Derrick: "I must say, wearing that sweater and holding that broom really made me feel like a man."

0021:
Discussion on toothpaste and toothbrushes which Derrick rescued. Nutritional value of toothpaste decided to be negligible. Rations low.

0023:
Prolonged lack of sound emanating from outside. Possibility of War Ended And Everybody Knew But Us-type situation growing.

0023:
Derrick: "Mom?"
Me: "Moooom?"
Derrick: "Mooom? Moooooom? There's nowhere to sleep and she snores."

0024:
Awkward silence.

0025:
Derrick: "I still really need to pee."
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Corvidia

One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

Jenne

QuoteDerrick: "I must say, wearing that sweater and holding that broom really made me feel like a man."

:lulz:  wtf?

Aufenthatt