News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

So, I gots a new band, and a show: 6/19/09

Started by LMNO, March 31, 2009, 07:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

LMNO

BUMP, bitches.

$7, four bands, cheap beer, Friday night.

LMNO

That One Guy

Depending on when I'm heading out of town on that Saturday I'm there. If I have to leave before 10am, I probably won't make it, but it currently looks like I'll be leaving around noonish. Should be a fun time  :mrgreen:
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Richter

I'm actually heading north that weekend too, this should work out nicely!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: Richter on June 08, 2009, 07:31:59 PM
I'm actually heading north that weekend too, this should work out nicely!

Vinland Raids is on the Cape...unless you've decided not to go.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

...You're saying you'd rather mince about on the Cape with bits of padded PVC pipe, rather than listen to the Glory that is Rock and Fucking Roll?

Darth Cupcake

I'll actually be back in the goddamn city at this point.

If I am allowed to randomly punch people in the audience (that is, liek, so totally punk rawk, right?) I will most likely attend.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

LMNO

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

That One Guy

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it - I found out last night we're leaving around 7 AM on Sat rather than the previously anticipated 10 AM due to change in meet-up time with others. I'll make the next show, so have a great time with this one :mrgreen:
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

LMNO

LMNO

So, seeing as how the universe didn't implode, everyone sucks (except for Pope Tom).

Get this: According to Facebook, DCup decided to stay in on Friday and sew.

AFK

sew what? 

But seriously, how did the show go? 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

It was the single most awesome music event to happen in Boston since Charles Michael Kittridge Thompson IV became Black Francis.

Well, maybe not, but it was a prety great show, nonetheless.