News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

So, I gots a new band, and a show: 6/19/09

Started by LMNO, March 31, 2009, 07:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Are you planning another one? This way I can make arrangements in advance to not show up.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Sure thing.  I'll also make an effort not to post any song demos here, to save y'all the effort of not listening.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on June 22, 2009, 07:46:30 PM
Sure thing.  I'll also make an effort not to post any song demos here, to save y'all the effort of not listening.

Of course. None of us would really want to hear such a thing.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

man, I wish I lived closer to all y'all...I'd be there with bells on, LMNO. :(

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

yeah man. I'd totally be there if it wasn't a 3+ hour drive. I have been bored stupid in yonkers. I'm running out of parks to picnic at, and that's basically the one thing keeping me sane these days. I would KILL to see a friend play a show. In fact, I would kill for a bar I could go into without getting glared at. Fuck yonkers!   

/baggage

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Cramulus on June 23, 2009, 02:50:33 PM
yeah man. I'd totally be there if it wasn't a 3+ hour drive. I have been bored stupid in yonkers. I'm running out of parks to picnic at, and that's basically the one thing keeping me sane these days. I would KILL to see a friend play a show. In fact, I would kill for a bar I could go into without getting glared at. Fuck yonkers!   

/baggage

FYI

My street does not require permits for parking, and I have a couch (which has a futon mattress on it, which can be pulled onto the floor to make space for multiple people to sleep) and Eve has like fifteen air mattresses and shit man, I have a LOT of floor space.

If anyone wants to make a trip to Boston, I wouldn't object to some Discordian shenanigans.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

LMNO

Sorry, but I have to "drink wine and sew" that night.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: LMNO on June 25, 2009, 05:03:11 PM
Sorry, but I have to "drink wine and sew" that night.

Oh please. Even if I had ended up going, you would not ever show up to any of our meat-ups anyways, and you know it. :p

(I was hell of depressed and spent most of the night moping. I would not have been a good audience member by any stretch and, to be honest, I would've had to catch a bus home before your set. That is what ruined everything.)

LMNO

You think you can Snub and get away with it... with a Discordian?

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: LMNO on June 25, 2009, 05:10:22 PM
You think you can Snub and get away with it... with a Discordian?

Attention span.

Tits, trolling, talking shit... Any one of those could distract you at ANY SECOND.

LMNO

Ah, but you forget... 

MUSIC IS THE BASIS OF EVERYTHING IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE.

Just saying.

Darth Cupcake

And what would've happened if your wife had killed me at your show?

THEN YOU'D NEVER BOOK ANOTHER ONE EVER AGAIN AND YOU WOULD BE SAD AND CRY AND THAT IS SO NOT HARDCORE AND SHIT MAN THEN YOUR LIFE WOULD BE EMPTY AND HOLLOW

LMNO