News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Synchronicity has led me here, to ask a shitload of questions...

Started by Kealohinani, April 07, 2009, 10:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Kealohinani on April 07, 2009, 10:52:04 AM

I was born on 11/23
My daughter was born on 8/23 ( also was supposed to be my sons due date, but he came early)

I call bullshit, you were born AFTER your daughter?

Yeeeaaaah...

Iron Sulfide

she's a clone of her grandmother birthed by her mother-daughter.

stranger things have happened.
Ya' stupid Yank.

the other anonymous

Quote from: Philly Fillet on April 09, 2009, 08:30:47 PM
she's a clone of her grandmother birthed by her mother-daughter.

stranger things have happened in my pants.

-toa,
has nothing constructive to add

the last yatto

Quote from: Dr Hoopla on April 07, 2009, 01:07:31 PM
"Starbucks Pebbles" is a discordian parable intended to highlight the fact that these hallucinations exist only in our minds and not in reality, but you missed that point.  Hope that helps.
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Myth_of_Starbuck
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Kealohinani

11/23, as in November 23rd, and 8/23, as in August 23rd.  The year of birth would need to be in the equation to determine who was born first.  Unless  11/23 were November 1923, and we were both born in the same year and old as fuck.

Why do I feel like a substitute teacher who just asked a question to a class of mischevious students? :oops:

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Fuquad

Because you asked a question that you didn't know the answer to.

(focusing on the substitute teacher part)

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Elder Iptuous

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Alethias

Benjamin Harrison was probably the most insignificant man to ever grace the highly significant office of Presildent of the United States.

And he was the 23rd president.  Kool, huh?

the last yatto

minuspace

either: everyone go away, show me where its at, or show me the door, please ;-)

LMNO