News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Signs that you spend too much time at PD

Started by Cramulus, April 07, 2009, 02:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

66.  When you are talking to a dipshit at work you aren't really listening and instead are visualizing this guy:  :sotw:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Richter

67.  You start screaming at televised news and realize you sound like Cain or Roger.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Aufenthatt

66. You start covertly mindfucking the people you live with.

65. They don't know you did it.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

69. You flounce because your feelings were hurt, but come back because you just CAN'T FUCKING STAY AWAY.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2009, 02:03:59 AM
69. You flounce because your feelings were hurt, but come back because you just CAN'T FUCKING STAY AWAY.

I feel ya.   :lulz:

TGRR,
Has been flouncing since 2004.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

70. For fractions of a second, your face twitches into an angry expression.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NeT@uNGr0t on April 09, 2009, 02:05:36 AM
70. For fractions of a second For the rest of your life, your face twitches into an angry expression.

Fixed.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysnomia

Quote from: Fred Noodle on April 09, 2009, 12:28:00 AM
68.  you have DREAMS about pd.com members

ALL THE FUCKING TIME

but also with EB&G people since I go there too.    :x
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Cainad (dec.)

71. It boggles your mind that some people don't find the phrase "Or Kill Me!" funny.

72. Your proverbial skin has grown so thick that no single insult is enough to get your goat anymore. It can literally take days of shit for someone to get to you.

73. Introducing people you know IRL to the forum is potentially a very serious life decision, and you spend a lot of time weighing the pros and cons of doing so.

bds

73b. When you fail at this, you get thoroughly pissed off at the world and everything on it. :argh!:

Requia ☣

74 You know the history of the forum, even though you've only been around for a year or two.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

the last yatto

75  somedays you actually attempt to get fired from your job
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cain

76. Thanks to the PD New England Cabal (and watching Fringe) you are fairly confident you know your way around the Greater Boston area...and you've never been to north America.