News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Signs that you spend too much time at PD

Started by Cramulus, April 07, 2009, 02:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

38.  You're genuinely shocked when you mention "ANAL?", and people take serious offense.  
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Yάttᶿ on April 07, 2009, 09:09:12 PM
36. when you put up a copy of some pledge product on your bedroom door, because your roommates were getting on your last good nerve.

:lulz:

they may not have appreciated it, but I sure thought it was funny.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Richter

39.  You realize 1,4,10,12,17,20,21,31, 35, and 38 all happened to you last weekend.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Fred Noodle on April 07, 2009, 08:46:01 PM
33. you think people talking to men named Fred are talking to you  :sad:

You get confused when people use the word "badge" but aren't talking about you.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Cramulus

oh jeez, yeah. I get that with the word Cram all the time.

CRAM A PENNY IN THERE

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

your mother thinks you went to college with an internet person cause you talk to her online so much...HAI EVE  :D

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Cramulus on April 07, 2009, 10:45:41 PM
oh jeez, yeah. I get that with the word Cram all the time.

CRAM A PENNY IN THERE

Still think of you when I play Fallout and see a box of Cram.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr Hoopla on April 07, 2009, 03:18:01 PM
10. You think of people you like as "glorious faggots".

When you call your filthy assistant at work "glorious faggot".

And then wonder why he gets mad.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Aufenthatt

43) Its half past one in the morning and dispite not having slept in 36 hours you keep saying "just one more thread"

the other anonymous

44. You read this entire thread, looking for the funny, and, having found no funny, are only disappointed in yourself for trying.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: the other anonymous on April 08, 2009, 03:23:07 AM
44. You read this entire thread, looking for the funny, and, having found no funny, are only disappointed in yourself for trying.

Well, that was a pointless insult at a large segment of the board.  Congratulations, you're Simon Cowell.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2009, 03:36:08 AM

Well, that was a pointless insult at a large segment of the board.  Congratulations, you're Simon Cowell.

he wears the same ugly t-shirts every day ?!?!?!?  :eek: O TEH HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the other anonymous

Insult? I was attempting humor.

45. You can no longer tell the difference.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: the other anonymous on April 08, 2009, 04:07:54 AM

And I was being a grumpy fuckbag.

It's PD tradition.

the other anonymous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2009, 04:16:18 AM
Quote from: the other anonymous on April 08, 2009, 04:07:54 AM

And I was being a grumpy fuckbag.

It's PD tradition.

46. You are familiar with all PD tradition.