News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Signs that you spend too much time at PD

Started by Cramulus, April 07, 2009, 02:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

110 you think someone elses thread is a perfect spot for your trip down memory lane
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Yάttᶿ on April 14, 2009, 08:10:14 PM
110 you think someone elses thread is a perfect spot for your trip down memory lane

Oh man, I totally remember the time I did that...
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

AFK

111-You're amazed at how productive you are at work when you are working on the work you always were supposed to be working on. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

Not on hiatus anymore?

Good to see you back, RWHN.

112- You refer back to people on PD in 3D conversations as "experts in the field". And then remember the way LMNO emphasised those words in "The Revolution".

AFK

Quote from: Payne on April 15, 2009, 12:45:49 AM
Not on hiatus anymore?

Good to see you back, RWHN.

Well, actually, still kinda am.  But I just thought I'd pop in and see what was happening.  My crazy workload should subside after Friday.  I figure I'll be a regular again by Tuesday. 

113.  You can't ever look at goats the same way again. 

Bruno

Quote from: Cain on April 13, 2009, 12:01:05 PM
86 You have sex dreams about PD.com members.

I don't know if the person in question can kiss that well in real life, but if they can, then hot damn....

On a related note... Nigel, please stop beating me up in my dreams, or at least try to be more sexual about it when you do.

Thanks.

I really gotta start remembering to take off my nicotine patch before going to bed.
Formerly something else...

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

I don't know if the person in question can kiss that well in real life, but if they can, then hot damn....

also ATTN DREAMS: I ARE NOT LESBIAN. LESS WOMAN SEX IN MY DREAMS  :argh!:

Jenne

100X++you lurk on your phone, even when both of your home computers are logged in, while you're away. :x

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on April 15, 2009, 06:28:13 AM

On a related note... Nigel, please stop beating me up in my dreams, or at least try to be more sexual about it when you do.

Thanks.

I really gotta start remembering to take off my nicotine patch before going to bed.

:oops:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fred Noodle on April 15, 2009, 06:49:35 AM

To both of you...
:fap:

(Sometimes emoticons are all you need)

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Fred Noodle on April 15, 2009, 06:49:35 AM

Eve is turning you gay!

LMNO

Richter

114:  You wish other forumites had "printscreen" buttons for their brains.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

AFK

115:  When your wife serves Chicken and Rice (again), you shout, "Cock and Repost!"