News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Unlimited ZALGO appreciation thread!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, April 08, 2009, 09:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaudeville Vigilante

Slightly On-Topic Note:

I'm probably the last person to realize this, but I just noticed the connection between Zalgo and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

That's pretty rad.

Triple Zero

fogukaup thanks! I made the original (without the zalgoifications), the bald guy is The Late Good Reverend Roger, the dead identical twin of Doc Howl pre-emptive lookalike.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Prince Glittersnatch III

b̸̨̥͎͎̭̼͚̝̦͈ͨͨ͊ͤ̀͠ǔ̡̞̙̖̭̠͍̱̺̥̞̣̼̊̎ͩ̈ͯͮ͑ͣ̕͜͞m̋͂̆ͪ̈̊ͩͬ͑ͨ̃̎̃̾̿ͣ͂ͤ͢҉̯͓̫̻̗̟̲͘ṗ̳̮̣͈̪͓͙̻͕̼̙͍̰̳̯͖̯̿̓̈̌̃͒̒͋̈̌̄ͦͮͮ̅̍́͠͡ͅͅ
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

New Rule:  You are a terrorist and with be dealt with as such.

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Someone put the original pic up on FB recently even though it's really old as I still had long hair.  Apparently I was pole dancing on the bus and pics prove this (it is very likely I was not entirely sober).  I wanted to do something with it.  It is now Zalgo'd

Also this:

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

New Rule:  You are a terrorist and with be dealt with as such.

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann