News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Rev Roger Sermon 2: Attack of the Scumsuckers

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 28, 2003, 12:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Scribe
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: ScribeGonzales is good fun "torturing prisoners is aboslutely fine George"

Wait til you get a load of the new DHS director.

Do you have any names yet?

Michael Chertoff

Google.  Have fun, until you claw your eyes out in horror.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

How the hell did I miss this happening? Bloody election fever....he's a fun piece of work, I can see.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ScribeHow the hell did I miss this happening? Bloody election fever....he's a fun piece of work, I can see.

We've ALL got jackboots, now!
\

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: ScribeHow the hell did I miss this happening? Bloody election fever....he's a fun piece of work, I can see.

\

Likes like some people are going to start getting tired of being shot.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC

\

Likes like some people are going to start getting tired of being shot.

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/pics10/MISC-tn/_gettinshot.html