News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

DiscordipediaGASM

Started by Cramulus, April 10, 2009, 11:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

http://discordia.wikia.com/wiki/Discordipedia

This is the wikia community linked from wikipedia. That means, to many people, this is the "official" Discordian wiki.

I am suggesting that we should make sure we're represented in that sphere.

Right now it's very pineal. I've started to add pointers to our projects. For example, I've fixed their Stephen Colbert and Operation Mindfuck pages. I added an Intermittens page.

To some extent we can mirror stuff that we've already written.

We need articles on the Black Iron Prison... and what else?

-pages on our in-jokes and other spaggotry?

-C&P rants, essays, etc?

-fictional profiles written about each other?

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cramulus on April 10, 2009, 11:04:29 PM
-fictional profiles written about each other?

YES PLZ

Ah, flashbacks to the old "Discordopedia" that we tried to create at discordianism.com when it still existed :lulz: So pineal, it made the PD itself look original again.

Cramulus

added:

please edit, expand, add in-jokes, whatever

the last yatto

gasm should contain how to use the feed or not
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I AM COMPLETELY OPPOSED TO THIS, FOR THE RECORD.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Nigel on April 11, 2009, 05:38:29 AM
Good for you...  :? ???
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

the last yatto

for the record im not wearing any pants
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on April 11, 2009, 07:13:15 AM
Quote from: Nigel on April 11, 2009, 05:38:29 AM
Good for you...  :? ???

It's a mortal nemesis thing. Cram espouses idea, Nigel opposes idea, etc.

Cramulus

the last yatto

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

I'll have to work on that Concordia Movement page... its a little sad at the moment.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cramulus

[OFF TOPIC]

Quote from: Hoopla on November 24, 2009, 08:46:28 PM
I'll have to work on that Concordia Movement page... its a little sad at the moment.

speaking of that, hoops, did you see this?

found on facebook...

[/OFF TOPIC]