News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

The solution to Intermittens #4

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 11, 2009, 04:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nevermind
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

*content removed*

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

*edited*
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Taken care of
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Will someone report the first post in this thread to a mod to get their attention?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Triple Zero

edit: FUCK SHIT DAMN
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

YAY

!!!!

Cramulus

post edited for legal reasons

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on April 11, 2009, 05:54:46 PM

Very good idea.

the last yatto

FUCKING QUIT
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That is pure geniusness

BADGE OF HONOR

You could have just asked The Mgt to do it for you...
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

the last yatto

you could have just asked The Mgt to change your name for you...
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You might want to go edit that post now, Yatto...