Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

4 cans refrigerator biscuits (about 40)
1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
1/2 cup butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup pecans, raisins and/or coconut, if desired

Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Pour sugar and cinnamon into a plastic bag and mix.
Add biscuit pieces, several at a time; shake to coat well.
Place pieces in a buttered tube or Bundt pan until all are used.
Sprinkle layers with nts, raisings or coconut.
Bring brown sugar and butter to a boil in saucepan. Cool 10 minutes, then pou over tp of biscuits.
Bake at 350F for 45 minutes. Allow to cool 15 minutes before removing from pan. Turn upside down to serve.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jenne

I make this for King's cake!  :D

AFK

Mmmm, Monkey Bread.

We have this at all of the big family gatherings.  Thanksgiving, Xmas, Easter, etc.,   Yummo!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit