News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

"imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever"

Started by Verbal Mike, April 17, 2009, 12:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Why does the guy's beliefs outside of this incident even have a bearing on how he was dealt with?

The border police didn't know that he was a bigoted pastor.  They just know someone was standing up to them.
The filth that kicked the piss out of him had no idea that the guy had shitty ideas.

It's such a fucking monkeyminded attitude to look at the guy's failings as a person for justification of those border cops' behavior.

Someone cited a constitutional right and ended up in a stomp circle.  That's what happened here. 

My name is Sigmatic, and I say fuck anybody who approves of what happened.

Requia ☣

Having my enemies fight each other makes for all kinds of fucked up conflict of interest  :argh!:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 03, 2010, 08:13:33 AM
Why does the guy's beliefs outside of this incident even have a bearing on how he was dealt with?

The border police didn't know that he was a bigoted pastor.  They just know someone was standing up to them.
The filth that kicked the piss out of him had no idea that the guy had shitty ideas.

It's such a fucking monkeyminded attitude to look at the guy's failings as a person for justification of those border cops' behavior.

Someone cited a constitutional right and ended up in a stomp circle.  That's what happened here. 

My name is Sigmatic, and I say fuck anybody who approves of what happened.

I wasn't justifying the border patrol's actions.  I was saying I was glad it was a nasty person who got stomped, and that I was glad that he brought to light the fact that the stomping was a violation of his rights and shouldn't happen.  My point was that they are still violating rights, and I hope that they go and violate his again, so that he can cause a big publicity shitstorm.  And so he can suffer. 
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Jasper

Yes, well, stop interfering with my blanket statements.