News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

The Prankster and the Conspiracy

Started by Bebek Sincap Ratatosk, April 10, 2009, 05:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

QuoteThis quote also suggests more involvement in the creation on Discordianism than those above (including myself) had thought (hoped?). He was responsible for the rule of fives theory by his claim anyway.

Omar and Mal-2 were both extremely involved in the philosophy, theories, nonsense, silliness and assorted bullshit within the PD and across the Discordian society in general. At one point, keep in mind, Discordians were pretty active and lots and lots of stuff was happening. It was a lot like PD.com actually, except instead of digital posting, there were letters and postcards being sent from this group to those groups etc.

Saying that Kerry Thornley was involved in the founding of the Discordian society is like saying Cramulus was involved in the founding of Intermittens. With their dynamic personalities and drive, its possible that neither would have taken off... but that doesn't mean that either is an endorsement of the failings of the individual or even in line with all of their philosophical views.

I would be surprised if none of the men who helped write the US Constitution had fondled a young person... yet that doesn't really make the Constitution a useless piece of trash. We had GWB for that.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson